Pathetic

DeletedUser

Only me that think tribes that need TWO... not ONE... but TWO academies on a world where you can have 60 players in ea tribe is pathetic?

The Problem is a tribe that will be GONE from this world before we know about it. No dignity left is this world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You re right. No way to fit more than 180 players in it. Perhaps 3rd academy is the answer?

ToPaT

What's wrong with academies?

When they are run well, they're not too shabby.

1. Start academy/ies.
2. Heavily impose an activity based play style near nobling time.
3. Force coplay/merge, kick and noble players who fail to adhere to activity standards.
4. Merge into 1 tribe.
5. ????
6. PROFIT

Warning: May cause mutinies and infighting.

DeletedUser6777

^ sure, but I think a lot of founders would rather save effort, and have a thorough recruiting process at the start.
I think acadamies tribes or families have a negative connotations too, and often repel better players.

That's just my opinion though.

DeletedUser

In my opinion if managed well, academy tribes are good. But they are more useful in later stages of the world. If you make academies in the same continent at early stage, you are bound to fail.

DeletedUser

From the swedish servers i've played on I can only say that academies is a tough one to make it good. Quality over quantity!

Ps: Sorry for my broken english

fidel I

I once knew some idiot on .uk who owned 5 academy tribe of 40 members. and he handled it all at the start of the world like a piece of cake xD

euclassy

The only thing academies are good for early game is letting future food grow. Otherwise early game they're just a waste of time.