Patris Mortem Showroom.

DeletedUser121460

1. The text: Zamonx
2. Color combination (s): Dark colors mixed with light colors (blue,pink,red)
3. Theme: Anime Dark example(zero or lelouch from C.G) (Mikasa, Levi from titan) (Vegeta from DBZ) Be creative <3

DeletedUser116338

I am taking requests again for some practice.

ETw2GC5.png

qHjPgKj.png

db2xymB.png

SnA4pO1.png

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Love your work! Any chance you do requests? Just looking for an externals avi and sig, along the "Killer Instinct" theme (not the game lol)

kvaea

Reaction score
Thank you!

Hey bro, I am actually looking an excuse to make more sigs so ill happily hook you up! is there a particularly theme or shall I just work with your username?

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Thank you!

Hey bro, I am actually looking an excuse to make more sigs so ill happily hook you up! is there a particularly theme or shall I just work with your username?

Awesome! Yeah just off the username if that's cool, maybe something involving predators? I'll leave that to you, I like your work so im sure i'll be happy

kvaea

Reaction score
:cool::p

Thank you!

kisig.png

killerinstinct14.png

killains.png

@Killer Instinct.

Bottom pic text is different that is all, maybe there is a preference, maybe you don't like it.. let me know!

Attachments

• killerinstinct.png
    killerinstinct.png
    234.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

kvaea

Reaction score
Okay Minty, ill have a look to see what I can come up with, if I cant make it happen, shall I try something else or are you set on that theme?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Okay Minty, ill have a look to see what I can come up with, if I cant make it happen, shall I try something else or are you set on that theme?

I feel like that theme encapsulates my personality but if its not really feasible then something else that makes you go "wow that minty guy is super cool and zany" will also suffice

kvaea

Reaction score
Not going to lie, I haven't even started; working with a cartoon art style really isn't my forte.. someone did send me a picture to present to you though.

index.php

Credits to AuroraMoon

I get the feeling that's the style of signature you're after rather than what I may be able to offer? Seems like a pretty good summing up of what you were after. I like it.