Pawnee Nation Now Accepting Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arby93

Hello i am Arby93 Cheif of the Pawnee Tribe and I just want to personally invite you into my tribe You will at the top of my main men.You will have freedom with the tribe and be able to invite your own friends into the tribe.When you join our main goal will be to first build our tribe to great numbers.Then as if nobody knew we existed we attack and conquer this world.Once you join, I will be able to help you out with resources and troops incase of an attack.Please if you don't join at least spread the word around about this tribe and hopefully you will be apart of the tribe and watch it grow.

livefromthe216

Hello i am Arby93 Cheif of the Pawnee Tribe and I just want to personally invite you into my tribe You will at the top of my main men.You will have freedom with the tribe and be able to invite your own friends into the tribe.When you join our main goal will be to first build our tribe to great numbers.Then as if nobody knew we existed we attack and conquer this world.Once you join, I will be able to help you out with resources and troops incase of an attack.Please if you don't join at least spread the word around about this tribe and hopefully you will be apart of the tribe and watch it grow.

I got 5$ says this is the same message he sends to everyone he invites? Any takers?

OT: Theres a forum for this, please use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.