Pax

DeletedUser

hey guys i am the baron and head diplomat/recruiter at PAX, if you have above 50k points and if you are near k13,14,23,24 we would like you to join, just mail me in game :)

DeletedUser

boooo, mass recruitment tribe

why dont you guys help your members when i noble them?

DeletedUser

should you be ashamed off this much?
YES YES YES
loooosers

Duke of LofS

btw
we dun like you PAX
:)

We hate hugging
we are hungry
you look tasty much?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol elrey just because you tribe hop does not mean anything

DeletedUser

should you be ashamed off this much?
YES YES YES
loooosers

Duke of LofS

btw
we dun like you PAX
:)

We hate hugging
we are hungry
you look tasty much?

lol your not much better... i noble 1 of your guys and nothing happens.... your players are always moving around anyway :icon_wink:

diegoelgrande

Grow= Recruiting= PAX

Attack on PAX= Attack on Barbs= Never retaliete

DeletedUser

Its kinda fun to see how many invites you get to random tribes when your tribe disbands and your second place in your K :). No message was even sent by PAX but somehow I have an invite lol. I mean come on what kind of top 20 tribe invites people without even messaging them.

DeletedUser

overall a very poor tribe

cant even defend effectively against N|E, who are less than half there size, never mind organise a decent offensive strike

it seems like they've never heard of setting up ops on players and probaly have so many spies that if they all left the tribe would collapse so an op wouldnt even be useful unless it was conducted through PMs which a spy would probaly get wind of anyway

one of the worst tribes ive ever been in even though ive been in lower ranked ones and im serious :O

DeletedUser

lol we well apart. i can't do everything, god try it its hard as hell! i had to make plains, took me several hours, before i send the mail to the "war leader" who did nothing and left because i nobled near him, he left along with some of his friends, it has been down hill since

DeletedUser

lol we well apart. i can't do everything, god try it its hard as hell! i had to make plains, took me several hours, before i send the mail to the "war leader" who did nothing and left because i nobled near him, he left along with some of his friends, it has been down hill since

Sounds more like your name should be DoneDone86 :lol:

DeletedUser

pax's biggest problem is that the tribe founder does not believe in fighting, he has never attacked a real player, and he doesn't send support to his tribemates he is convinced he is playing the sims

picciriddu a 900,000 point player with less than 500k od how does that happen? i am a rim player who just started and i have more oda with 1/4 the villages

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.p...3667&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

just barbs and inactives and he never posts on the forums

acali same story

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.p...1551&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

dundun barbs and internals

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.p...6291&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

the top end players depend on a constant stream of recruits to hold the front while they noble every barb in sight they could care less about a war a k away there is only so long a tribe will allow their 500-900k players to noble barbs and internals while their 100-200k players get slapped around by the 300-400k players of the tribe half their size next door

Last edited by a moderator: