Pay! and Eskimo

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah

They have been at war...

Blah Blah Blah

Eskimo just ended the alliance with CHERUB

Blah Blah Blah

1 Question, whos winning? as neither tribe think they are loosing...

Woodlandapple

1 bobi23 3.218 1 1
2 GagaApparatus 2.516 1 1
3 PenultimateApparatus Ego! 2.426 1 1

These 3 are winning. The gap between them and the rest of k54 (majorly Pay! and Eskimo) is getting noticable larger every day. It's kind of funny watching them all lag behind, and one of my potential noble targets I think just got cleared (he lost points, which I am assuming was from wall being rammed - wasn't enough to be any other building at any significant level anyway.)

Basically, while they ruin each other's growth, K54 becomes a playground for the rest of us.

DeletedUser

Lol

all i know is the Eskimo duke just nearly declared war on cherub... then it would have been fun in K54

DeletedUser

Please go away liam, for the last time and the very last time, we are going to finish pay! and we have no interests of fighting any other tribe.

ohhh yes and my ~(C)~ spys tell me you just declared on pay! lol

or some of them put it, they attacked you first^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, Lord Raventower you just made your tribe fail.

Your spying on us? think we will be a threat ;)

Your our BUFFET

Uhm, spying is surviving.. Pay! ftw. Not biased at all.

DeletedUser

Please go away liam, for the last time and the very last time, we are going to finish pay! and we have no interests of fighting any other tribe.

No offense, but he's got just as much a right to be here spamming new threads as you do filling them up. If you think his statements make your tribe look bad, then do more than just bluster about it.

Got any juicy spy screenies? Damaging information? Share the wealth!

DeletedUser

1 bobi23 3.218 1 1
2 GagaApparatus 2.516 1 1
3 PenultimateApparatus Ego! 2.426 1 1

These 3 are winning. The gap between them and the rest of k54 (majorly Pay! and Eskimo) is getting noticable larger every day. It's kind of funny watching them all lag behind, and one of my potential noble targets I think just got cleared (he lost points, which I am assuming was from wall being rammed - wasn't enough to be any other building at any significant level anyway.)

Basically, while they ruin each other's growth, K54 becomes a playground for the rest of us.

That's what gaga said. That's what you said in W1 .co.uk and all end bad for you. Think all you want, but without keeping in mind you easily can get backtimed without proper defense a HQ 20 or HQ 27 (hence the point difference) can't even help you.

Woodlandapple

That's what gaga said. That's what you said in W1 .co.uk and all end bad for you. Think all you want, but without keeping in mind you easily can get backtimed without proper defense a HQ 20 or HQ 27 (hence the point difference) can't even help you.

When did I say that in .co.uk? :S And when did it end bad for me on .uk? I went inactive and handed my account to someone else.

As for Gaga, I am completely unaffliated with them. I doesn't particularly concern me if they got cleared. All I know is that Pay! and Eskimo members surrounding me are hurting their growth, and it is me that is benefitting from this war more than any single member of either tribe. Your point about getting backtimed is completely unrelated, it has nothing to do with the point in hand. There needs to be something to backtime in the first place, and I'm perfectly happy letting you both lay into each other without getting involved myself.

And the increasing distance between the top 3 and the rest of k54 is nothing to do with HQ levels. Point increase has been too small per update for HQ to be the deciding factor, it generally deals out quite a lot of points. Pay! and Eskimo members are harming their troop counts clearing each other, their farming time from having their troops out, and their village growth by wasting HQ time on rebuilding walls etc and res on rebuilding lost troops. Everyone else carries on as normal.

DeletedUser

Yes I was cleared, simple sitting issues, but I think I'm not going to just up and quit like some others. It poses a new TW challenge for me. I've been around for over 3 years, and have accomplished many goals I have personally had for myself, whether they be petty for others. Chances of continuing a fruitious life where I'm at are slim to none, although I've never had as much time or experience as I've had before I'm going to try to give it a shot. I have to admit, w45 has been a very interesting world, already verging on my favorite world and its only about a month old. I had some bad problems early world with spiking, lost my friends and tribe, lost my nuke, lost my pride, but I can't seem to go through with deleting my account. Congrats to a couple Pay! members, and may I say Pay! I think I may have originally underestimated you guys. Well maybe not exactly Pay!, but a few Pay! members that are hidden in a nub tribe. Hopefully you'll see the light and run before they rub off on ya'll.

1. Top ranked account - Done it in numerous speed worlds, and in 3 regular slow worlds
2. Rank 1 in a .5 speed world - Done in w33
3. Rank 1 OD - Done in numerous worlds
4. Make a comeback from almost nothing...we'll see :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Think all you want, but without keeping in mind you easily can get backtimed without proper defense a HQ 20 or HQ 27 (hence the point difference) can't even help you.

Ignorance is bliss.

Hq level 27=fastest possible growth of village, thus in the long term over taking any other build in terms of troop growth, farming power, packets, nobles, and ultimately size in villages and troops.

For an average build before nobleing the fastest mathematical way to get troops in high numbers is to go to a level 25 hq.

Mind you the fact that in none of these scenario's does a level 20 hq come into play. This is because if you use a level 20 hq you not only hinder the growth of your buildings, but your troops and ultimately your account. So if you really think that having a level 20 hq verses a level 27 is in anyway a good thing or something to even mention you do it means you have no understanding of how to properly start an account. Especially for a world with these settings.

DeletedUser

Oh but I did not mention if it was good or not or what strategy is best to start with. Just saying the point difference does not tell immediately something about troopcounts or the danger that still lays upon without proper defense.

It's funny as when the HQ word falls, from all corners people tell something they've read from a guide. I only say if you got HQ 27 it gives you a certain amount of points that would boost you up quite quickly. Not saying it is bad if you do it from the start.

DeletedUser

Oh but I did not mention if it was good or not or what strategy is best to start with. Just saying the point difference does not tell immediately something about troopcounts or the danger that still lays upon without proper defense.
Points are a great judge of troops someone who is ranked lets say 70, cannot have the same amount of troops as someone in the top 5. Math disallows it with the given that the top 5 player is building troops 24/7 which in this worlds is easy

It's funny as when the HQ word falls, from all corners people tell something they've read from a guide. I only say if you got HQ 27 it gives you a certain amount of points that would boost you up quite quickly. Not saying it is bad if you do it from the start.
Guides? I write them I don't really read them to gain mathematical knowledge.

And the implication in your post was that you guys had level 20 hq's thus less points. Thus with that given you are also saying that those with less points are playing incorrectly... Because in order to player properly in this world you must go to at least level 25 hq. And that is an indisputable mathematical truth, you cannot properly build a village in both troops and buildings if you go lower. Now the difference can be overcome; however that does not disprove the fact that the player will have gone about playing incorrectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodlandapple

And like I said, the increasing gap is not due to the points from HQ upgrades. By the stage the accounts I mentioned are at, HQ upgrades lose their benefit. Any HQ upgrades that were going to happen have happened by now.

DeletedUser

What are you getting at Ace? No one brought up HQ or points besides you?

"Just saying the point difference does not tell immediately something about troopcounts or the danger that still lays upon without proper defense."

First off, we all know that points don't equal troops, you shouldn't have to preach that here, unless some of your nubs are trolling and looking for words of wisdom from their oh so great leader :icon_rolleyes:.

Second, insinuating that I lost my nuke because I got backtimed and had no defense is a tad laughable. I've done quite well in past worlds without even building defense. May I remind you that the backtime had a 2 second gap? I could have dodged and backtimed that blindfolded. I know...if's and could have's, but to say that I got cleaned because of a lvl 27 HQ compared to having a lvl 20 HQ with some extra defense and being safe from your 2 second backtime is hilarious.

Also, you mean the defenses like your players have? I know Lord Raventower has some nice reports of your tribes' spectacular defenses :icon_rolleyes: