Pay! and Eskimo

DeletedUser

There was no train. 2 players sent 2 nobles each with 4hours between it or something. What the heck are you talking about with your 500 lc. A active you would be a challenge? Sorry but now I must hear from Apple face "oh the irony".

Oh you can see the end of Pay. But me as leader survived longer and in a healthy condition. As Eskimo sort of disbanded and went to Ego to cry for help (otherwise you wouldn't bring 30 players to a 5 men tribe) Pay! already won.
Considering Pay also has more nobled than Cherub I find Pay no looser in any possible way already. Had and still having fun.
Look at yourself, you fail in every new world you make, world 45 fail how long will world 46 last, not long I bet, your even making plans for world 47 for the love of god, your a fail and always will fail, you can't stick things out you will give up in this world and MY tribe will finish you, with me setting the plans.

And it was a train, 2+2=4=a train. the attacks was cloesly timed together landing right on top of each other, I saw the reports and times that were sent my way.

I wasn't online and my co-player was unlucky, he came very cloes to cutting it(he is a good player, but you can't have it your way all the time).
And Acew the only reason we left for Ego! is cause I couldn't run the whole tribe on my own, RL issues came in the way and I needed more leaders around me to help out.

DeletedUser

Well, I was arguing that people should stop using their coplayers or sitters as cop outs, then you come and do exactly that. Not really backing me up, are you?
Did it even come to you, that he naggto's co-player was at fault and he wasn't online?

DeletedUser

Look at yourself, you fail in every new world you make, world 45 fail how long will world 46 last, not long I bet, your even making plans for world 47 for the love of god, your a fail and always will fail, you can't stick things out you will give up in this world and MY tribe will finish you, with me setting the plans.

And it was a train, 2+2=4=a train. the attacks was cloesly timed together landing right on top of each other, I saw the reports and times that were sent my way.

I wasn't online and my co-player was unlucky, he came very cloes to cutting it(he is a good player, but you can't have it your way all the time).
And Acew the only reason we left for Ego! is cause I couldn't run the whole tribe on my own, RL issues came in the way and I needed more leaders around me to help out.

1st: I still not failed in W45. Even if I get killed I can't call it a fail. You on the other hand did not even come to nobling.
2nd. Here you see a small path of my history. I back things up. It's 4 years of experience. Got 10mio, 1.5mio and 6mio co-played which I did not mention as it's not 100% me.
3rd: You were online, you sent 100 axe + 1 noble times 2 when Eternal Rest attacked you. You defended with your LC and 20 spears.

This world is slow and I do have the time to play 2 worlds at the same time. W46 wasn't serious, I joined up as baron to help out barfbug in his tribe. He did not log in for days and the tribe fell. I had a 1on1 action and the person was quicker to a noble train than me.
Why am I even explaining this to you ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was my co-player, if I were online I would have backtimed Rest, trust me on that.

emmmm I played world 1, so I have mmore experiance^^
I got 4/5 million points in world 7 and 4.5 million in world 13, before things just get boaring.

And W13 come on m8, you killed beyond, you got a little power and they have just gone to bits, any world 13 player will tell you that, so W13 failed in leadership, world 45 you fail yet again and world 46 you say wasn't serious, now that IS ironic.

DeletedUser

That was my co-player, if I were online I would have backtimed Rest, trust me on that.

I got 4/5 million points in world 7 and 4.5 million in world 13, before things just get boaring.

And W13 come on m8, you killed beyond, you got a little power and they have just gone to bits, any world 13 player will tell you that, so W13 failed in leadership, world 45 you fail yet again and world 46 you say wasn't serious, now that IS ironic.

Oh let me get one thing straight, you cannot compare yourself to the ones from W1. They actually played and learned from what I did. I still have my doubts you even remember what you did back then. How old are you anyways? Did you even play that world? Everyone can say they played W1 but the ones I know from W1 don't even know you.
And I also have the question above my head if you even played W13 yourself.. a big part of me tells me you got that account from someone in INSO to play on as I know a lot in W13.

Even IF you played on W13 from the start you know better than this. World 13 has barbs grow to 12k .. everyone can get 4.5mio. I actually fought in 5-6 wars and we won in those wars.
On W7 you failed straight away in the first war and you got laughed at by everyone just like on W45 now.

Bye bye LR hope we meet again .. I will miss you.

DeletedUser

You would not have had the chance to backtime me if your village didn't get stuck on 1 loyalty (a bit of dumb luck for you).

You picked a co-player that couldn't figure out how to counter me when given the opportunity. Besides consider it a showing of respect that me and Freakazo decided to coordinate on you, we knew that we risked a backtime hitting your single-handedly and coordination was the best route to get rid of you.

And playing for a long time doesn't mean you are any good...I know a player that is currently top 20 in world 1 with 95% barb nobles. The game changes drastically as time goes on.

As for Pay! failing here, if it comes to that, as least we will go down knowing that we are taking you with :icon_wink:

If I were Ace though, I would kick me from Pay! because by getting rid of you from K54 I think I just did Ego! a favor :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lrhasleftthebuilding.jpg

For me this thread is over. Whatever happens next .. meh. Mission accomplished. Put your hands up for E.R put your hands up for E.R :p

DeletedUser

Congrats ER on your second village, I bet you enjoyed that :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Congratz for LR On being The First Leader of a tribe to get nobled :icon_razz:
Stop making silly excuses and accept it !

DeletedUser

4 attacks sent from 2 different players isnt exactly what people call a train !

DeletedUser

Does your co-player share the External Forum Account? I doubt it. I was sure to track your online times on the external forum and you came online. No denying that. This only leaves two possible things that happened:
-You are putting the blame on a 'co-non-player'
-You were too scared to do the backtiming/sniping

Another thing, what were you going to cut? between the 2/2
or between the 3/1 or something similar?

Classic excuse for a leader pretty much admitting that he couldn't handle the pressure. Couldn't be strategic enough to pull the tribe through. Of course the RL issues has to be frown in to at least try and disguise your own shortcomings. Because in MMO's lying about RL is easiest to show your own shortcomings.

DeletedUser

bossdatta what part of its over don't you get?

lol u mean over for u. unlike u i have an account i am playing and a next member in your tribe will be rim with u just give me 2 days 1 today and one 2morrow :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

With less players you need cooperation and activity. Hence the coplaying is a big part now. Not over yet! :)

Last 24 hours (might not have the last nobler calculated with it) 1-3 (might be 1-4 after next update)

Side 1:
Tribes: Ego!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Pay!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,352
Side 2: 19,129
Difference: 3,777

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,326
Side 2: 11,662
Difference: 7,336

image.php

DeletedUser

Umm...we've been told what it is and until its final and in motion, it makes no difference. Besides all that just to take 31 measly villages?

It would cause more trouble than good for our opponents in my opinion.

:icon_neutral:What are you talking about? May work has nothing to do with setting things in motion... it's more of a sudden thing lol.

Oh and DANE, really you got lucky not desiding to attack you would have lost that time. But I'll let you think what you want this time. You said it was a waste of time, but ok. I'll go with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh thank God someone knocked LRT off his 'throne' :icon_rolleyes:

Nice to hopefully see a bit of peace and quiet around here!

DeletedUser

Oh thank God someone knocked LRT off his 'throne' :icon_rolleyes:

Nice to hopefully see a bit of peace and quiet around here!

a computer seat with only two wheels doesn't count ha. but im coming back to payback.