Pay! and Eskimo

DeletedUser

That is true. Its funny how Pay! kicks its members right before they are about to be nobled or after they are cleared. Oh the irony.

yeah that of which makes their stats look good lol.

It's funny that I have barbs bigger than the two of you. Besides, why are you still playing when you're 3 months off academy .. it's not like anyone would remember. What I say, remember? The both of you are not even spotted on the map. Just another dot they walk by. Do yourself a favor and do not type like you know what's going on. Pay will be remembered anyways .. your tribes just a laugh .. "another family tribe that failed". I can't even see you on the top 3 of Continental rankings .. pathetic seeing once you were 5x bigger in this continent.

*edit* I am as big as all the players from Cherubs top 5 lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

considering a cherub just cleared a player 2x his size id say they doing some damage :icon_rolleyes:

Defender: Woj6666
Village: And Boom Goes The Dynamite (426|516) K54

Quantity: 50 40 2440 436 1268 0 221 50 1 0
Losses: 50 40 2440 436 1268 0 221 50 1 0

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Zornoobex (467|523) K54 4,053 Zornex The Barbarian [Pay!] S0uthSid3Hitm3n [Ego!] 08th February 2010 - 06:17:52

therealbuba

It's funny that I have barbs bigger than the two of you. Besides, why are you still playing when you're 3 months off academy .. it's not like anyone would remember. What I say, remember? The both of you are not even spotted on the map. Just another dot they walk by. Do yourself a favor and do not type like you know what's going on. Pay will be remembered anyways .. your tribes just a laugh .. "another family tribe that failed". I can't even see you on the top 3 of Continental rankings .. pathetic seeing once you were 5x bigger in this continent.

*edit* I am as big as all the players from Cherubs top 5 lmao.

Please try to stay on topic when you are arguing. Instead of arguing my point you bring up factual but irrelevant information that has nothing to do with my point. Yes you have barbs bigger than me, but does that mean my point was incorrect? No. All i said that its ironic how you are kicking players when they get cleared or just about to be nobled.

Does the fact that you are a better player than me change that fact. Of course not. So just a suggestion before you start sounding like LR, stay on topic okay.

DeletedUser

One on one? If we did that whoever attacked first would lose due to backtime and you and I both know that I am capable of calculating and executing a simple backtime from that same second catting I organized on you.

not true, i could go 1v1 with you (assuming we both had 1 villa), attack first and still come out on top. Just thought id put that out there for ya :icon_wink:

emmmm I played world 1, so I have mmore experiance^^
I got 4/5 million points in world 7 and 4.5 million in world 13, before things just get boaring.

Now this is a pet peeve of mine, why is it people think having played W1 automatically means you have more experience? i have been playing since W18 only, yet i know ive had a lot more "experience" than 90% of the people who have played since W1.

Experience isnt about how long you have done something, but what you have done within that time.

DeletedUser

Please try to stay on topic when you are arguing. Instead of arguing my point you bring up factual but irrelevant information that has nothing to do with my point. Yes you have barbs bigger than me, but does that mean my point was incorrect? No. All i said that its ironic how you are kicking players when they get cleared or just about to be nobled.

Does the fact that you are a better player than me change that fact. Of course not. So just a suggestion before you start sounding like LR, stay on topic okay.

Some leave on themselves and some stated they quit. Sure we could noble them over but they're too busy with Ego as you might noticed.
So please state things that are true or don't post at all .. it's quite annoying.

DeletedUser

not true, i could go 1v1 with you (assuming we both had 1 villa), attack first and still come out on top. Just thought id put that out there for ya :icon_wink:

Yeah I mean using quick dodge correctly or figuring out when I would backtime you and take out my rally point so I can't launch my backtime would all be ways were the first attacker would win in a 1 vs 1.

All it would really take is placing yourself in your opponents shoes and figure out the best way to counter yourself and then make sure that that doesn't happen.

But I still stand firm that LR would not beat me 1 vs 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Guess we will never know, who knows, I may return in the summer, depends how my football goes, then we can have some fun.

DeletedUser

Yeah I mean using quick dodge correctly or figuring out when I would backtime you and take out my rally point so I can't launch my backtime would all be ways were the first attacker would win in a 1 vs 1.

All it would really take is placing yourself in your opponents shoes and figure out the best way to counter yourself and then make sure that that doesn't happen.

But I still stand firm that LR would not beat me 1 vs 1 :lol:

i like you already, someones using their head :icon_razz:

i forget who exactly it was, but i think it was scoregasm and some other random earlier in this world had a nice little back and forth with dodging/backtiming/nobling and from memory it went at least a couple rounds before score got him. Just goes to show it isnt quite as cut n dry as you might initially think

DeletedUser

You think I act like I don't know what I'm saying... Really every day I'm seeing on of your members go down because of Reports may not be my own but I hold thouse confidential to whose they are. Yeah I might surprise you really. But I'm more like a lion I'll stalk the prey then once I have the opertunity then I'll strike...

I don't care, CHERUB "was" a family tribe... thats overs