Paying to Win

DeletedUser

yeah, his 3rd internal took the spot(for the moment). His spread is really ineffective atm, though.

Would've been great on a non church world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99311

Reducing the time it takes to build a smithy for instance level 20 (20 hours give or take) troops fully queued... level 10 stable.... (for an example) 7 mins per LC (guesstimate as i cba to check) reduced in half, reduced in half again, reduced in half again, reduced in half again, reduced in half again will leave you with... roughly 45 mins for a level 20 smithy upgrade.... in this time you build 6/7 LC.... how is that an advantage? If you took it further and insta built your acad straight after then youve in essence just jumped 700 points for a grand total of lets say 10 LC

Then it just shows that you don't "know how to use the features" lol
If you had unlimited amounts of money, to buy all the pp and use the pp that oyu wanted, why would you have an acad with a level 10 stables? lol

(your Stratagey fails. and your level 20 smithy just got Catted due to my Expereience in the game) (Reguardless of using pp or NOT.. you just got Catted and weren't able to build nobles.

(and yes, I saw you using pp, cuz you gained 185 points in like 2 hours)

.... Equal skill... Equal players... (if you have the option of using pp. and you know how to use it... it IT a HUGE advantage!

(someone nobling you... Lead nuke and then noble train behind....

You can use PP to upgrade your walls and then Snipe the noble train with level 15 walls.. instead of level like 3 wall.

(This is of course a lazy lead nuke that has time inbetween the noble train)... Snipe player losses less troops due to the wall level being higher.

(Less troops lost.. you don't have to wait for those troops to be rebuilt.. as you said.. 6.. 7 lc.... (well while you start with -6.. I start with 0).. I wasted less time.. I'm productive!

of course well all aggree.. that an Inactive noob who uses Pp.. isn't as good as a good player who farms and is inactive...
Well all aggree on that.. the good active player would win hands down.

but when it comes to Identical players!... the player using PP would have an advantage. Able to que up buildings at Reduced resources.. (Which means they can que up multiple buildings instead of just 1)>> then you can reduce the TIME in que... (Which means you have a level 10 barrocks.. I can upgrade it to level 12. and still have resources left over to help que my level 13 barrocks.
(at which now my level 12 barrocks is que'ing up troops faster than your level 10).

(do the math... cuz some ppl say.. level 10.. vs 12 isn't a big deal.) and that's correct, but then you have to take the next 2 weeks into account. and imagine a player using pp like crazy... upgrading everyone so that they have acad.. noble trains... maxed barrocks and stables.. (AND accounting for the fact that they are farming and are active)...

Youre gana have to 10vs 1 them.. or they will just demolish everyone in their path.

Having FLAGS.. having PP.. to start a world... (MAJOR ADVANTAGE) LOL

mattcurr

but when it comes to Identical players!... the player using PP would have an advantage. Able to que up buildings at Reduced resources.. (Which means they can que up multiple buildings instead of just 1)>> then you can reduce the TIME in que... (Which means you have a level 10 barrocks.. I can upgrade it to level 12. and still have resources left over to help que my level 13 barrocks.

Now just using myself as an example, there are many of my caliber. If I faced myself and one of us used premium features it would make no difference what-so-ever. The difference in village size and army size would not be a factor its going to come down to luck and manipulation

Last edited: