PD v INSOM clash of the kittens war

DeletedUser

We can really have a proper PNP since the war has been declared only as continuation by INSOM, continuation of what the lies and the rumours? in any case i shall do a quick one.

Insomnia is what you get when you stab someone in the back, Insomnia is what you get when you lie to the wrong people, Insomnia is what you get when you lie to your members and then lose their trust to the extent they turn on you.

Sadly the DR has diagnosed you with Insomnia there is a cure but we feel it best to put you down....

[video=youtube;E1mU6h4Xdxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mU6h4Xdxc[/video]

Heisenberg and Chinzty over their epic backstabbing plan:
giphy.gif

what i did to that plan:
giphy.gif

Thank you for driving the players we always wanted to recruit into our arms....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So high and mighty is PD.
Just like a litle monkey on a rock.
Jumping screaming trowing shit.

Crying wenn stuff dont go the way they want.

Well we will wake you up litle monkey
We will show u that this Mountain is to big to climb.

Did Brad stop crying already?

DeletedUser

your mountain is falling as more and more of your players leave :lol:

Hey the high and Mighty PD are in the right we did nothing wrong.

You know whats funny you have your guys trying to poach our players and all it is doing is driving more of your players away ahaha.

Not that anyone is particularly interested in this war but no one is probably going to nuke by the looks of it its 100% politics.

Crying wenn stuff dont go the way they want.

to be completely honest it saved us being the evil ones and stealing those players.... So ya it kinda did go our way.

DeletedUser

Pahaha your in Isom? that is such a ridiculous statement!!!!! you arent ready to fight all your players are leaving

DeletedUser102104

I'm still in there, 'fighting'. :) your tribes nukes going splat is kind of fun to watch

DeletedUser

i wasnt even aware we even sent anything at you guys.... you are all an irrelevance thanks for the helping us remove our deadweight though

me welcoming all the recruits we are getting from you:
giphy.gif

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Classic Gents, bragging about recruiting enemies. I think everyone will have a laugh when they inevitably jump ship when a real fight comes along.

DeletedUser

Classic Gents, bragging about recruiting enemies. I think everyone will have a laugh when they inevitably jump ship when a real fight comes along.

Since when was i saying they were enemies they were playing with us but a series of unfortunate events led them to ISOM when they arrived there not knowing why their tribe had disbanded and seeing that ISOM was at war they left and joined us. That is rich for a destiny player to mention real war.... You mean when three tribes gang on a single tribe :lol:. Begone from this thread foul beast. No but seriously just coz you dont like us dont mean you anti PD people need to try and argue especially when you come up with such horrendously hypocritical statements, Just another hater....

giphy.gif

Or fear will consume you, paranoia will set in, there is nothing worse than being near a PD we arent pleasant, we arent nice but we crazies stick together and when the fear sets in you will all band together but oh wait whats that we will break the restraints, shred the straight jackets and boot down the doors of the asylum and then smear the letters PD on your vils with fecal matter.

Did dest not recruit a portion of Gents?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
975ec1ede5148b6332f8702db8062ba4.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
214ff8ef70a0261c59d1f0ebf3ac7524.png
[/spoil]

Well I guess I'm sorry, you can go on bragging about recruiting those enemies. Just don't start crying when people leave your tribe when a fight comes along.

DeletedUser

Not sure when the PD screenshot was taken but it is a long time ago haha.....

Nah we wont cry... just looking forward to diplomacy of flavius aetius to kick in i know they have been dipping their hand in the ISOM cookie jar

DeletedUser116463

Brandonrulz please stop posting nonsense and spamming every thread of 86, its not healthy to read your post anymore.

DeletedUser99565

Waiting on PD to win the war like
7e8d0c58.gif

Heisenburg Nova:
tumblr_mywhgsaTgc1rp0vkjo2_500.gif

If PD's enemies somehow found Blue's Clues to help win:

tumblr_mqxh3aSk851stvxnfo1_500.gif

DeletedUser

ISOM duke be like:
giphy.gif

The good borgia players were like:
giphy.gif

ISOM begging for help to every tribe they can like:
giphy.gif

DeletedUser118603

[spoil]
975ec1ede5148b6332f8702db8062ba4.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
214ff8ef70a0261c59d1f0ebf3ac7524.png
[/spoil]

Well I guess I'm sorry, you can go on bragging about recruiting those enemies. Just don't start crying when people leave your tribe when a fight comes along.

Too bad we never recruited any enemies these guys were napped with us and were actually working closely with my guys in their area. Chintzy got a wild hair up his ass and disbanded because he wanted to follow Darren. Also you really should find a more up to date Chat. We had a spam chat prior to the world that I invited everyone to and kept this one as it's locked and I am the only one who can add people.
[spoil]
d1150ba419c8c319a9fe79d7946cd9c2.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser117168

it's just a matter of time and we all knoW WHICH players are going to jump ship.. brandon is so noob oh god

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Too bad we never recruited any enemies these guys were napped with us and were actually working closely with my guys in their area. Chintzy got a wild hair up his ass and disbanded because he wanted to follow Darren. Also you really should find a more up to date Chat. We had a spam chat prior to the world that I invited everyone to and kept this one as it's locked and I am the only one who can add people.
[spoil]
d1150ba419c8c319a9fe79d7946cd9c2.png
[/spoil]

Brad, remember you added me to it? I left it about 2 weeks ago because you guys talk a lot