PD vs Faux

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser58259

Volga

Are you suggesting that you do believe PD is worth warring then?

This is the best April Fools prank I have heard today :lol:
Calls TCO nubs but has to team up with another tribe to take them out :icon_biggrin:

Because either PD is worth warring, or it's not. You can't have it both ways.

And OK, justify kicking for war stats all you want :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

Volga

Are you suggesting that you do believe PD is worth warring then?

Because either PD is worth warring, or it's not. You can't have it both ways.

Every tribe is worth warring at this stage, but you wouldnt know what a war is.

Volga

And OK, justify kicking for war stats all you want :lol:

That was not me Justifying anything, was more of a dig at WET (as usual) Do I think he should of been kicked? Nope but its not the end of the world, they can always be added to the stats, was merely pointing out the irony of a tribe critisising us against PD when you were the ones hugging them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser58259

Every tribe is worth warring at this stage, but you wouldnt know what a war is.

That was not me Justifying anything, was more of a dig at WET (as usual) Do I think he should of been kicked? Nope but its not the end of the world, they can always be added to the stats, was merely pointing out the irony of a tribe critisising us against PD when you were the ones hugging them :icon_rolleyes:

If we're hugging PD, then Faux is hugging MORS?

DeletedUser111495

If we're hugging PD, then Faux is hugging MORS?

What can i say, MORS give good hugs, difference being you are not at war with a top 4 tribe, guess you can only handle the little guys. let me know if you need any help.

DeletedUser118603

What can i say, MORS give good hugs, difference being you are not at war with a top 4 tribe, guess you can only handle the little guys. let me know if you need any help.

But you just stated we are shit and irrelevant?? You really should get your shit squared away before you try and criticize someone.

DeletedUser111495

But you just stated we are shit and irrelevant?? You really should get your shit squared away before you try and criticize someone.

Where did I use them exact words? And what does that have to do with anything? Its nice of you to stick up for your allies though.

Last edited:

Psihic

^^ Truth.

We do. We are all warm and cozy.

Lovable, basically.

DeletedUser

Guys there is nothing wrong for teams like PD to try to win the world by hugging and smart diplomacy, since they are severely handicapped in terms of skill. Peace out

DeletedUser104052

All I have heard since the beginning of this world is "when PD get a real challenge, Brad will fail and so will the tribe". Lets find out shall we? And hope Faux can be a 'real challenge'. Good luck to both teams.

mvjgvj

Side 1:
Tribes: PD
Side 2:
Tribes: Faux

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,996
Side 2: 26,348
Difference: 56,648

chart

may be i expected too much from Faux

DeletedUser117872

You do realise PD declared dont you? Surely them to be winning is to be expected, if anything by more. Also doing stats for forever is just absurd. Im all for adding chintzy to the stats but doing forever stats without chintzy makes no sense

DeletedUser

Around 70k is from my old villages. And like i said before that was a good move from PD. But all in all not much happening :)

DeletedUser118603

[video=youtube;pr3x7tS__dE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr3x7tS__dE[/video]

DeletedUser58259

You do realise PD declared dont you? Surely them to be winning is to be expected, if anything by more. Also doing stats for forever is just absurd. Im all for adding chintzy to the stats but doing forever stats without chintzy makes no sense

Until Faux does their first op stats are basically irrelevant. May even be a few ops into the war before anything even looks solid.

But at the same token, it's good to have a record of them as they go on. As for Chintzy, you could add that in manually yourself too :p I see -7 so far after dismissal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

Side 1:
Tribes: Faux
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/04/2016 21:59:00 to 06/04/2016 18:51:39

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Solid follow up to the declaration :|

DeletedUser117872

Noone has run an op yet so its been like a game of chess. An incredibly boring long drawn out game of chess with only one pawn taken in 5 days

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Noone has run an op yet so its been like a game of chess. An incredibly boring long drawn out game of chess with only one pawn taken in 5 days

I believe PD did run an OP. Nothing from Faux so far. Looking forward to this war. Let's see if PD can actually muster up a decent OP for the next time instead of fighting as individuals. Need a leader to step up and take the reigns...

Side 1:
Tribes: T-C-O
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,926
Side 2: 10,475
Difference: 43,451

chart

I find these stats interesting, seems PD shuffled support onto a different front and seem to be a bit loose on the front vs T-C-O? Pure speculation here...

Last edited: