PD vs Faux

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

mvjgvj

You do realise PD declared dont you? Surely them to be winning is to be expected, if anything by more. Also doing stats for forever is just absurd. Im all for adding chintzy to the stats but doing forever stats without chintzy makes no sense

ok acc to you this one is more appropriate

Side 1:
Tribes: PD
Side 2:
Tribes: Faux
Players: Chintzy

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 6
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,202
Side 2: 37,079
Difference: 96,123

chart

well i didn't think it will this disappointing for faux but i was really sad to see the result i really hope they will do something good this week otherwise it will seem they only know to talk but cant take action i think they can take out pd if they do something soon and not drag it as pd is getting hit from both sides

but i can see T-C-O real strength they have hold their ground for so long even if they are being hit from wet and pd both from both sides and ninja is in their core of the tribe i clearly shows how good their strategy and teamwork is even though they are small still at least they are fighting with all that they have unlike vvv who just, i dont even have words to express it didnt even took one day i think,

wet on the other hand are opportunist they take every opportunity to destroy their enemies one by one and they are only standing because of some players and their council who really showed their strength by their diplomacy with other tribe

pd i dont know any thing much but every one know their duke is mentally distraughted because every member have a personality disorder so cant say any thing more than that

DeletedUser118016

Will be good to see how the first big inter-continental war turns out.

I'm intrigued to see how Brad plays this one out. Always full of surprises.

Good luck to both sides.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ok acc to you this one is more appropriate

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 6
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 133,202
Side 2: 37,079
Difference: 96,123

chart

well i didn't think it will this disappointing for faux but i was really sad to see the result i really hope they will do something good this week otherwise it will seem they only know to talk but cant take action i think they can take out pd if they do something soon and not drag it as pd is getting hit from both sides

but i can see T-C-O real strength they have hold their ground for so long even if they are being hit from wet and pd both from both sides and ninja is in their core of the tribe i clearly shows how good their strategy and teamwork is even though they are small still at least they are fighting with all that they have unlike vvv who just, i dont even have words to express it didnt even took one day i think,

wet on the other hand are opportunist they take every opportunity to destroy their enemies one by one and they are only standing because of some players and their council who really showed their strength by their diplomacy with other tribe

pd i dont know any thing much but every one know their duke is mentally distraughted because every member have a personality disorder so cant say any thing more than that

I'm not a fan of forever statistics, not precise enough. Congrats you guys did 'rim' or cause one of the Faux guys to quit who was surrounded by you guys. Always a losing battle. Faux it seems has made conquers on the front line.

In regards to Faux hitting you guys.

Lord Batan (after being hit, in his defence real world came in the way :icon_redface:) and Pastorofmuppets, both quitting and I'm sure I've missed a couple more.

Curious to know why 4saken left PD, I'd assume a falling out with Brad? Jumped the ship early?

How many more falling outs to come? :lol:

DeletedUser58259

I expect something good from Faux, I'm sure they'll do an op sooner than later :)

DeletedUser88057

To join WET as a refugee ....sure MORs will be ok with that :)

Michael Corleone.

Bet if said player joined WET as a refugee, MORS wouldnt do anything about it

MR.MR

Seems both tribes have had a player on the front exit the tribe and lose villages. Chintzy for Faux, Fraser the Almighty from PD.*

Stats since the time of the forum declaration. If there is a more accurate war start time I will amend stats

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Pastor Of Muppets.

Timeframe: 01/04/2016 20:59:00 to 09/04/2016 09:39:00

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 11
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 100,601
Side 2: 85,302
Difference: 15,299

chart

*Fine Print: Before the kicked/not kicked debate comes into play, this is tallying the total number of Villages that each tribe lost to the other as a direct result of the war. Chintzy's 7 (soon 8) losses to PD while outside Faux are still villages that were originally in Faux and lost to the enemy. Same with Fraser (Pastor) - his 6 losses outside PD to Faux were all villages that otherwise could have been internaled and retained by PD if war was not going on.

DeletedUser88057

If you don't know what you're talking about then rather keep quiet. You make yourself look bad...

If you think you know anything better pray tell.........or just keep your nose out ...simple... like you

DeletedUser107233

Added General Daljevic since he was removed once he was being attacked

Side 1:
Players: Pastor Of Muppets., General Daljevic
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/04/2016 20:59:00 to 10/04/2016 06:58:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 324
Side 2: 294
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 25
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,645,646
Side 2: 1,453,630
Difference: 192,016

chart

Side 1: 85,302
Side 2: 173,903
Difference: 88,601

chart

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
[SPOIL]
PD vs Faux,
The story starts out like this:
One Day I got on a random skype call because Darren Co added me by accident. I over heard him trying to backdoor an account.
giphy.gif

I stayed on to listen because I was intrigue on what was going on and how he tricked a guy in sending him almost 3k pp and so forth
tumblr_inline_ngqqk61xze1sqw2t1.gif

I then told Jovis about what was going on and he got pissed and told Darren he was going to:
raw

I gave Darren and ultimatum that he is going to give players that helped keep him alive by supporting him villages and he wanted to give them villages that were barb size
lord-of-the-rings-best-quotes-84.gif

Therefore I kicked Darren and ever since then he has tried his best by sending circulars and everything to PD trying make me look like a fool:
funny-gif-frodo-ring.gif

He then talked Chintzy in trying to screw over PD by merging his tribe with Fade but again he was unsuccessful at doing that because a lot of his members worked closely with PD due to the good relations:
tumblr_nsht66HLvO1u1dij8o1_500.gif

So he has went to Faux trying to hide from us and use them for support because his little tribe fade wasn't doing anything against us:
large-2.gif

In the meantime, Faux member CD was trying to noble Al Bundy little did he know of Al was waiting:
Al-Bundy-3-1.gif

Now days all the CD account can do is noble barbs:
powerrangers.gif

Then I got this little piece of information.
64c4eed32e8c994f6fd45b3c82c9133b.png

We in PD want to show how artificial Faux really is, they want to talk about how PD merges? They brought in more enemies and cowards then anyone in this world. Time to show the world Faux true colors and get rid of these wannabes

tumblr_lrmvtzEpYj1qf3aa9o1_r1_500.gif
[/SPOIL]

Darrens Co (Asif) didn't make a mistake. Brad was added in because he was duke and Asif felt he should know about the merge of accounts. And I guess all the sides he chose all quit on him anyway haha must really suck that everyone he sticks up for isn't loyal to him.

If he stuck up for us and didn't kick us instantly. They wouldn't have to be kicking PD's arse at the slow and steady pace they are... seems like you've kicked another player they were halfway to rimming! (last month time frame was set because they've been at war since they got kicked so it's probably been more than a month):

Side 1:
Players: General Daljevic, Pastor Of Muppets., Lord Batan
Side 2:
Players: Dr. Heisenberg

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 8,214
Side 2: 81,511
Difference: 73,297

chart

DeletedUser118185

Goodjob Faux, amazing to see you still doing well. Kudos to Sean, Nyx & Cloudey

DeletedUser

Didnt expect anything els then PD gething some spanking ;) they took me out ;) well gratz for them. Look how the counter is going.

Lets see if they crack under presure.

MR.MR

According to twstats, it looks like Faux spent the weekend landing its first series of ops. Players are leaving PD left and right to make tribes of their own... apparently it only takes one solid op to kill PD?

Seems PD finally met a good therapist, and the lobotomies have begun