PD vs Faux

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser111495

Brad joined WET, just proves my point how shit WET actually is, next they will want to upgrade their NAP to an alliance with MORS.

DeletedUser116663

PD was a bubble that just popped. Which tribe is it going to be the next bubble to pop??? :icon_redface:

WET keep recruiting, i like that :)

epictribalnoob

Good fight PD, history tends to repeat itself, and I find it really funny how exactly the same things happened with PD as things happened with Gents on w80, also under leadership of brad. :icon_biggrin:

Click here for the final stats.

DeletedUser

The story repeats itself. Every time MORS took a point advantage vs WET, WET always found a way to catch up by recruiting. But the points or village difference won't help if a tribe doesn't know how to fight, and this will be proved at the end.
PD didn't know how to fight for sure, they were some random guys with high points that never fought a serious war till now and as a result they got screwed by FAUX.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember at start how people looked with awe and terror at PD and were saying, very good tribe with strong players. It is the best contender of the world and other s#it like that. Rofl :lol::lol::lol:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im just waiting for Balian in Ibelin to say it was all part of Gods plan :icon_twisted:

tumblr_m01od5o3SF1qdtr78o4_r1_500.gif

I really don't have Much to say here , I left PD because most players in the tribe were not working together , we had players giving the enemy info etc which tells me some players will be joining the enemy.

DeletedUser117872

Regardless aside from nobling chintzy, did you ever actually manage anything against faux aside from a bit of ODD?

DeletedUser119170

Regardless aside from nobling chintzy, did you ever actually manage anything against faux aside from a bit of ODD?
They really didn't. Not that I was a big part of the war, but it'd been kinda obvious that they weren't going to win for a while now. We've had long standing villages in their church radius that weren't so much as scouted. Once a tribe that was actually capable of wiping out large numbers of villages got involved it was all but over for PD.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They really didn't. Not that I was a big part of the war, but it'd been kinda obvious that they weren't going to win for a while now. We've had long standing villages in their church radius that weren't so much as scouted. Once a tribe that was actually capable of wiping out large numbers of villages got involved it was all but over for PD.

I agree with all of the above.

The the path for the future is set too now, unless there's a few twists and turns. With WET recruiting Brad, I'm sure that won't leave WET in the good books for MORS or Faux. So a possible 2 vs 1 later on? Then Mors vs Faux for the world. Lol jumping so many guns right now. Always fun to assume things though. :icon_twisted:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

No the tribe did not do one op against Faux , there was a CM for an op and only 17 replied to it out of 50 the rest didn't even bother to reply .

Michael Corleone.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting it to come out different"

DeletedUser58259

Well, to be fair. He D.I.D. tell us that he had a personality disorder!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BRADDDDDD where are you nowwwww???? Come tell us how awesome you areeee... o... wait... u cant :)

DeletedUser118341

I remember at start how people looked with awe and terror at PD and were saying, very good tribe with strong players. It is the best contender of the world and other s#it like that. Rofl :lol::lol::lol:

Who exactly said that. Iirc it was only PD players that were thinking they were any good, both as players and as a tribe.

No-one half decent outside took PD seriously. Always were going to crumble, just a matter of when.

Psihic

To be honest, there was a hype about PD even when the world was still in pre-registering stage.