PD vs Faux

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser76845

HAHAHA.. and history also repeat again. i'm on dest. when gents disbanded LOL. btw brad good luck :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey all , I'm not trying to take up for Brad here , but tbh I was in the tribe and I was counsel as well , Brad did make some bad mistakes yes , but in our days ever since we were born we all heard this before , '' when a team loses it's the teams fault " we all made mistakes , If you tell your your offense of line to block for the quarter back and they don't then what happens ? The quarterback gets sacked . Same in TW when you plan a huge OP and only 17 players in the tribe out of 50 want to help then your going to fail , when you have someone in the huddle (spy) other then your team , your opponent is going to know your play even before you start .

Psihic

Its the leaders(hip) call who gets to be a member of a tribe and who doesnt.

So failure of a tribe always goes down on the duke.

DeletedUser100230

Hey all , I'm not trying to take up for Brad here , but tbh I was in the tribe and I was counsel as well , Brad did make some bad mistakes yes , but in our days ever since we were born we all heard this before , '' when a team loses it's the teams fault " we all made mistakes , If you tell your your offense of line to block for the quarter back and they don't then what happens ? The quarterback gets sacked . Same in TW when you plan a huge OP and only 17 players in the tribe out of 50 want to help then your going to fail , when you have someone in the huddle (spy) other then your team , your opponent is going to know your play even before you start .

Just to be clr here i was the one who was making the Op . No one took the initiative to make a Op . The ops we had were not ops it was greed of 1 guy .
Anyways no point discussing it . Faux Did thr Job . I congratulate Faux on kick PD ass ..
After all that said i want to Congratulate Darren. You stood on ur words and did something which no one has ever thought of .
Proud of you buddy :)

Michael Corleone.

And whose fault is it that your tribe recruited spies? Whose fault is it that the tribe recruited people that would not participate in tribal ops?

Whose held accountable for the offense line for not doing a good job blocking the quarterback? Themselves, the coaches, and the management that brought them in.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And whose fault is it that your tribe recruited spies? Whose fault is it that the tribe recruited people that would not participate in tribal ops?

Whose held accountable for the offense line for not doing a good job blocking the quarterback? Themselves, the coaches, and the management that brought them in.

Yes Corleone,

only in a psychic world leadership would have known for sure these things , thank you for your hospitality ...

DeletedUser58259

At least you had 17/50. That's better than some tribes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser116223

Some trolls in extenal forum were spamming about pd that they would win but all knew that they would disband after 1-2 months.
Noone respect a tribe where their first account is nobling 40 points barbs ...

DeletedUser

And PD is back only under a new name called slek.

Hope those people are smart and refuse to let brad lead the tribe...

Brad can try aggain in the next world :)

Michael Corleone.

Yes Corleone,

only in a psychic world leadership would have known for sure these things , thank you for your hospitality ...
Aww is someone mad that himself and the rest of leadership has no idea how to recruit? The blame goes onto leadership for allowing such players in a tribe. maybe you should learn how to do that instead of giving out smart ass responses. Genius.

MR.MR

Just to be clr here i was the one who was making the Op . No one took the initiative to make a Op . The ops we had were not ops it was greed of 1 guy .
Anyways no point discussing it . Faux Did thr Job . I congratulate Faux on kick PD ass ..
After all that said i want to Congratulate Darren. You stood on ur words and did something which no one has ever thought of .
Proud of you buddy :)

Did you begin supplying Faux with intel and screen captures before or after you were preparing ops in PD to attack Faux? Would the ops have succeeded even if they were ran?

Faux were the wind blowing, but PD died because there was a fire started within, and Faux helped fan the flames; it wasn't Faux who lit the fire that killed PD. Faux deserves congratulations, but you guys ran only one set of ops and PD crumbled - you didn't actually have to defend or fight a long-out war. PD's internal problems killed PD, now there will be a reshuffle of players, some smaller players will get cannibalized by their former tribemates in a quest to climb the rankings, and the world will largely move on the same. The same major PD players exist, just with new tribe tags next to their names.

Last edited:

DeletedUser58259

Did you begin supplying Faux with intel and screen captures before or after you were preparing ops in PD to attack Faux? Would the ops have succeeded even if they were ran?

I'm curious, do you have evidence of this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aww is someone mad that himself and the rest of leadership has no idea how to recruit? The blame goes onto leadership for allowing such players in a tribe. maybe you should learn how to do that instead of giving out smart ass responses. Genius.

Take a hike would you ?

Michael Corleone.

Why would I take a hike? I want to sit and enjoy you and your friends fall flat on their faces once again on this world as Ben says, new tag same ideas. It's funny you take every single post as a personal attack when I actually gave you advice on what to work on instead of coming on here and making excuses.

ill ll bring tissues for you next time.

MR.MR

Indeed, Brad basically just started over. A new tag, same ideas.

I'm curious, do you have evidence of this?

Do I have a direct screen capture of anantrocks providing intel? No I do not. Have I been told by a few friends in Faux who the intel paths were? Yes I have. Am I going to post screen captures of them saying so? No, as I'll have them pissed at me for outing them, and it would still allow anantrocks to come on here and play the "if you don't have proof of me actually sending messages of intel then its not true" card. Based on that, I gain nothing by posting what I have, so believe me or don't believe me. Anantrocks knows the truth, regardless of what he wishes to admit on here publicly.

DeletedUser58259

Do I have a direct screen capture of anantrocks providing intel? No I do not. Have I been told by a few friends in Faux who the intel paths were? Yes I have. Am I going to post screen captures of them saying so? No, as I'll have them pissed at me for outing them, and it would still allow anantrocks to come on here and play the "if you don't have proof of me actually sending messages of intel then its not true" card. Based on that, I gain nothing by posting what I have, so believe me or don't believe me. Anantrocks knows the truth, regardless of what he wishes to admit on here publicly.

Don't need to be defensive, I just wanted to see proof of it :icon_neutral:
it doesn't surprise me at all but still need to prove your accusations if you're going to make them publicly...

DeletedUser111495

Whats your IGN asalamalakum ? Also find it amusing you saying you cant provide proof because of you not wanting faux members to get annoyed with you yet you were the one slating them earlier on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
which-deadpool-would-you-rather-see-old-or-new-447794.jpg
[/spoil]

And congrats to T-C-O for outlasting PD