PD War Declaration

DeletedUser66411

I guess PD was as tired of brandonrulz as us on the externals are. Maybe they were tired of him being a "representative" of their tribe. I'll half heartedly retract my statement about PD being arrogant nubs.

DeletedUser

I guess PD was as tired of brandonrulz as us on the externals are. Maybe they were tired of him being a "representative" of their tribe. I'll half heartedly retract my statement about PD being arrogant nubs.

They got tired of my awesomeness its fine though i guess, still better than the rest.

You want some BRAH, you want some? 1 V 1 me...

Nah just kidding i went down with out a fight not even a rise in ODD :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

whole thread is a fail, the pnp, the war, and the replies :icon_neutral:
1. the posts that have followed have not changed my opinion

Side 1:
Tribes: PD
Side 2:
Tribes: ~FW~, ~DW~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,842
Side 2: 1,460
Difference: 15,382

chart

clearly, there is no war
in fact, most of your food is larger and other tribes have greater losses to you
example...

Side 1:
Tribes: PD
Side 2:
Tribes: TEK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,593
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24,593

chart

:icon_wink:

2. if there is no war, the PnP needs to be MORE maginificent, there is NO WAR!

sorry, but who even in PD will post that this is quality PnP? clearly there was no peer review at all? do i even need to argue this point? i mean a fake war to fire up the forums with some quality PnP is 1 thing, this is entirely something else

26c0f517635974e494d2018407738a07.png

i wish i could show more history :icon_redface:

i saw somebody in another discussing forum rep :icon_rolleyes:
i have 1 green bar, idk how i have that, my history is a lot more red than green, but we all know that is not the public opinion
some haters hate magnificence
i am not a hater, i say the thread sucks cuz it does, you all know it, red bar all you want

4. https://forum.tribalwars.net/showth...e!-PnP-Shop!&p=7001317&viewfull=1#post7001317

DeletedUser

you want another spanking bud? you have come to the right place mate? i dont wanna hear any crap of i was busy though.

Pretty sure there only cap is on Pastor i think it was a recap also you are missing ISOM who we are at war with aswell im sure there will be some more noobs joining the war against us.

DeletedUser107233

they just don't love ya brandon and seems some of the world doesn't love PD might be because you guys are on top

DeletedUser

I know its sad just like borgia turning their backs on us and forcing there best players into our hands (ROFL)

DeletedUser

Gratz to PD

1 PD1.044.4864821.7602174.813

Its all thanks to you backstabbing us and your best players leaving you for us :icon_razz:

Hey guys lets turn down the alliance and join Insomnia..... Who is insomnia? exactly....

anyway Borgia finest basically had this reaction:
giphy.gif

Since you guys already declared on us for no reason other than you feel threatened... we cant even have another attempt at a PnP

I mean we just cant handle the applications coming in....... good going guys i look forward to it

DeletedUser

Have fun with them, please do explain why brad is so mad? putting bountys on my head :p

stil love u brandon :) micro P ;)

DeletedUser

Have fun with them, please do explain why brad is so mad? putting bountys on my head :p

stil love u brandon :) micro P ;)

He is mad coz he wanted to ally you and you turned to insom and i secretly love you too just mad and am going to kill you is all for that bounty.

I have to say i can not wait for the next bandwagon of PD haters to pull up and give us flak....

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

kinda waiting for that to ;)

always fun to see those haters.

DeletedUser

God damn you chintzy we had a good thing going... at least you will be the peoples champion after attacking us... not that being champion over these people is anything to be proud of

DeletedUser

Well thats 1 war done DW show no interest in fighting back they just sit there and close their eyes and block their ears, TEK and FW put up no resistance they crumbled and make up a portion of Insom...

DeletedUser99565

When you're the only black guy to play in PD

tumblr_l9h1le9VIo1qb9u18.gif~c200

When people think PD will have same result as Gents

tumblr_ly5s7uyvnX1rnq3i2o8_500.gif

arabela

With your spying and so called hidden ally's if you think you making a good move in this world with Big Mouth, you all reminding me NAM (W83)... who finally begged on forum for disrespect from all over.

huh...what? NAM begged on forum? :|