PD/WET Vs TCO War Declaration

DeletedUser116812

Well TCO located mostly at 55, i think it's a normal thing for PD to take part

Michael Corleone.

WET needs all the help they can get if its the WET from W73

DeletedUser

Oh Gosh, This is was we call a tribalhug . #1 and #2 tribes are allies? How did TW come to this. It's just plain disgusting. I wont be surprise if #3 are allied with them. It's still an early game and the big tribes are already hugging. Uh-huh, the quality of Tribes are have degraded. A war should be at least looks like this, #1 and #4/5 vs #2 and #3. that's what a good war is and not #1 and #2 ganging up on #7. This has become plain boring.

DeletedUser116812

well feels free to say anything bad about us at previous worlds, our answer will be WHATEVER :icon_biggrin:

we learned from our mistakes and move on

DeletedUser116490

:icon_rolleyes: Cant wait to see these guys get wipe and restart in this world. Anti TCO here :):icon_evil:

DeletedUser116812

I think there are big difference between tribalhugging and strategy.. As far as i know, allied to other K dominant's tribe isn't playing tribal hug, more to strategy to dominate a K before we challange other K..

The term tribal hug when you allied to too many local tribes (same K), which we never done.. Feels free to correct me if i'm wrong

and for those who want to talk bad about us, remember each and everyone of us were noob, we made mistakes and we learned from it.. To be old and wise, you need to be young and stupid

Last edited by a moderator:

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Feel threatened much? With both leading tribes in the world teaming up on us guess that makes us the tribe to beat in this world.

DeletedUser116812

Lol say whatever you want, we don't care at all.. At the end we never done anything we accused of..

and we don't care what people think of us, at least there are far worse player than us, the one who backstabbed their ally

mbaxx

Rooting for the underdog/ You can do it TCO. Im sure WET and PD will attack eachother over a cross-noble. Sooner or later

Good luck!

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Well to be fair I was in a tribe with Brad and so many of the other guys in PD, Gents if you remember, from W80, Along with anantrocks, lord Batan. I can keep going if you would like?

Last I checked Gents was eliminated from W80 but their forum pages were a good read if you enjoyed comedy.

DeletedUser70389

Last I checked Gents was eliminated from W80 but their forum pages were a good read if you enjoyed comedy.

Didn't say anything about them being in the world still? So if you we going to try and flame me over that.. Ok.. I was simply stating that I actually know people in PD. I was accused of not being friends with any of them. So good day sir.

DeletedUser67579

"Wait what ?

Is this a gangbang where the gangbanged tribe is half the size of each of the gangbangers ?

yay to wet and pd !"