PD/WET Vs TCO War Declaration

DeletedUser

" ;) "

The stats are more than a bit scewed. If this is a joint-op then it should be joint-stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: PD, WET
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 18
Side 2: 6
Difference: 12
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 82,783
Side 2: 19,667
Difference: 63,116
chart

TCO loses 3 villages for every 1 they gain. Please note I didn't include their academy tribe, because honestly... why would any self-respecting stats man include an academy tribe? It's not like I see any of you guys posting your "secret" shell tribes.

You teamed up clearly to either make a point of dominance or guarantee the core gets split between PD & WET to further push out say hmm....

So you outnumber them, outpoint them, and for the sake of argument by odds 3 against 1? Sounds like my kind of party.

All things considered, 3/1 surmounts to about even. 3 Tribes, 2 Takes, 1 Keep. 2v1.

If TCO wasn't relevant, then it wouldn't even have been worth making this thread to archive in the annals of W86's history.

For the record, if some thing this is a war of stats and which egos get stroked the most--- I think it's of which does war the most honorably.

Just setting some things straight.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sure, I've said somethings that I shouldn't have and was quite rude too but this week hasn't been a good one. I could have handled what I said better but whats done is done :D

KP, I mentioned it because I enjoy watching you try to figure it out. That is all but you are free to believe what you wish :)

1) The word you're look for is apology.

2) I don't understand what to figure out? As it seems to me more your concern I either mis-guess or make another one that's actually wrong?

Wait what? Sure your a smurf, or a w/e I don't really care either way but for pnp's sake.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TCO lit the beacons and Fade may well be responding to aid. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser70389

I included the academy because even they are planning an op. I have this Intel from a good source. So if they attack and take a villa of ours I'll also include them in the stats. That's fair.

DeletedUser

I included the academy because even they are planning an op. I have this Intel from a good source. So if they attack and take a villa of ours I'll also include them in the stats. That's fair.

Fair enough. I'm curious to see what TCO has taught them and how it'll turn out.

[video=youtube;jm9-yVdxbSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm9-yVdxbSs&ebc=ANyPxKoHOUVRbHUDMQX5cUppghB8r1nCYFe40Y CnyrgExPjBmAv0KuGFpv1peUsplLPnk-f2IDgDMkbmvOOspLGMI7DlPBt-Xg[/video]

DeletedUser88057

Seems someone assumed I was talking about the war lol I've been taking out their troops since before the war started. That is why I know they are turtles :)
Now please humour us tell us who you are? i know your not telling the truth...i know all the conflicts TCO have been in since world start and i mean i know maybe post a report of TCO trying to take villages with Defence..Damn bet your reports have gone now pretty conveniently dont you think? You cant back up your claims..oh well someone may believe you if you wish hard enough

Also putting offense between nobles are anti snipes. If you're going to 'teach' me anything, know it yourself first :) And I never said anything about stacking being a stupid move, rather that any noob can do it.
I was being sarcastic about anti sniping "wooosh" over your head obviously...and any noob can stack but funnily enough so can so called experts i really dont see the problem that merits your jibe.

As far as access to info goes, I have a great reach but my favorite part of it all is the disgruntled smurfs who think their leadership is shocking. I for one don't object to this, having dealt with them before I think that is a compliment if anything. And no, I won't show my proof. I think its obvious why too. The only thing I'd get from doing so would be to tell you I told you so. I don't feel the need for your justification but I also realise it means a never ending back n forth because without proof its just words.
I get the feeling your an angry child with some deep routed hatred of Smurfs did you have a bad time on Worlds with them are they your nightmares did they rim you once to often?
Love the dodge of answering the question about account sitting
..."As far as access to info goes, I have a great reach" politicians answer well done . and I've been killing off their attempts :( Not my villages if I may add........."I've been taking out their troops since before the war started." bit off a contradiction here as your now backtracking by saying you were killing their troops before the war so i dont even see the point of your post

People always complaining about the way others play the game and why? because its not the way they play it or like to play it lmao. Whether that be gangbangs, PP or any other part of the game. If people want to use pp why do you have a problem with it? because you dont have money to throw at the game? Or maybe its because you say there is no skill in it but you'll sit there at your computer farming all day because thats pro aye? There are many ways to play this game and maybe it was its versatility that made it a great game once upon a time. Unfortunately those days are long gone.
No skill with PP im afraid.. just very deep pockets (better add some people play many many many other worlds just to get PP) before i get corrected...it shows in the ridiculous time teh ninja got a noble i believe it was in a week!!!! .....So little
kids with largest pocket money can be noble ready and taking villages before the others get their wages/pocket money it seems dumb and devoid of any skill to me. But you carry on singing its praises if it makes you feel better.
I don't mind the hate :) you'll always be hated by someone no matter where you stand.
KP, wrong again. Another try maybe? ;)
Dont get the KP bit ......is it a clue or are they meant to be XX INSTEAD :)

DeletedUser88057

Tony is this really the Academy your scared of so you have to add them?? Shame on you....The Adademy who's player you attacked with one nuke/train and a nuke and failed ....then needed help with 8 nukes to take him out (maybe 4 with a 5th nuke/nobles) just sounds better that way...
Can we also add your basher tribes you know the one who bashed the Academy player before you lost your troops on or dont they count in Tonys World....thats fair
Truth is its an embarrassment ...little TCO and their Academy v Slightly Wet and PeeD and their Bashers and the info help from ummm Ill call them "SUNK" ....I expect lots of facts and figures and graphs explaining how well and jolly good your all doing as your response..
N.B ..my cats were in the Academies players village i know how many times it was nuked ...and i saw the bashers attacks :) ...just so you know congratulations is in order what a fine capture that was :D

DeletedUser70389

Tony is this really the Academy your scared of so you have to add them?? Shame on you....The Adademy who's player you attacked with one nuke/train and a nuke and failed ....then needed help with 8 nukes to take him out (maybe 4 with a 5th nuke/nobles) just sounds better that way...
Can we also add your basher tribes you know the one who bashed the Academy player before you lost your troops on or dont they count in Tonys World....thats fair
Truth is its an embarrassment ...little TCO and their Academy v Slightly Wet and PeeD and their Bashers and the info help from ummm Ill call them "SUNK" ....I expect lots of facts and figures and graphs explaining how well and jolly good your all doing as your response..
N.B ..my cats were in the Academies players village i know how many times it was nuked ...and i saw the bashers attacks :) ...just so you know congratulations is in order what a fine capture that was :D

Tell me if we have a basher tribe? I would love to know who it is! Also never said we were cared of the academy... Please learn to read or not twist what I'm saying into some bs. I simply said I added the academy to the stats because they are planning to attack also. They lost villages to us and I would post their stats if they took villages from us.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;XhufrnT4818]https://youtu.be/XhufrnT4818[/video]

"Also never said we were cared of the academy... Please learn to read or not twist what I'm saying into some bs."

Wait what?

DeletedUser70389

[video=youtube_share;XhufrnT4818]https://youtu.be/XhufrnT4818[/video]

"Also never said we were cared of the academy... Please learn to read or not twist what I'm saying into some bs."

Wait what?

Scared*

DeletedUser111495

Im sensing desperation from WET, someone needs to lynch them.

DeletedUser

For PD & WET.

[video=youtube_share;WGt-8adyabk]https://youtu.be/WGt-8adyabk[/video]

DeletedUser104693

lmao you don't want to add the academy. You can't have an academy and then exclude it from stats. I know you guys are looking for sympathy but you still got to play it up the middle. Also the fact that both PD and WET are in multiple wars means that the TCO front does not have full focus. A lot of you like to believe its just PD/WET vs TCO when in actual fact its not. If you added all the tribes TCO went to before they got declared on the stats would be a landslide. I understand its all a part of pnp to make it look like you guys weren't the aggressors and that your just some innocent tribe getting gang banged by the big dogs and you're doing a great job to make it look so :) It is no secret that there is no love for PD or WET in the forums but I don't think it really matters anymore. Externals don't play nearly as big a part in the game as they used to, they're too dead now imo. In all honesty I think this thread was made with the only intention being to actually liven up the forums a little. I think it worked to a certain degree because if it wasnt made, the forums would be even worse than they were before. A little respect to each other also goes a long way :)

DeletedUser70389

lmao you don't want to add the academy. You can't have an academy and then exclude it from stats. I know you guys are looking for sympathy but you still got to play it up the middle. Also the fact that both PD and WET are in multiple wars means that the TCO front does not have full focus. A lot of you like to believe its just PD/WET vs TCO when in actual fact its not. If you added all the tribes TCO went to before they got declared on the stats would be a landslide. I understand its all a part of pnp to make it look like you guys weren't the aggressors and that your just some innocent tribe getting gang banged by the big dogs and you're doing a great job to make it look so :) It is no secret that there is no love for PD or WET in the forums but I don't think it really matters anymore. Externals don't play nearly as big a part in the game as they used to, they're too dead now imo. In all honesty I think this thread was made with the only intention being to actually liven up the forums a little. I think it worked to a certain degree because if it wasnt made, the forums would be even worse than they were before. A little respect to each other also goes a long way :)

Yes it does mate. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Externals don't play nearly as big a part in the game as they used to, they're too dead now imo. In all honesty I think this thread was made with the only intention being to actually liven up the forums a little. I think it worked to a certain degree because if it wasnt made, the forums would be even worse than they were before. A little respect to each other also goes a long way :)

[video=youtube_share;LBr7kECsjcQ]https://youtu.be/LBr7kECsjcQ[/video]

I'm only in it for the history books.

A lot of you like to believe its just PD/WET vs TCO when in actual fact its not. :)

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Just some quick stats. I do believe it's fair to say we are being hit heavy and being focused on.

PD
Conquers: +20, -4
ODA: 826,077
ODD: 801,253
-----
WET
Conquers: +9, -2
ODA: 467,182
ODD: 426,514
-----
TCO
Conquers: +7, -17
ODA: 687,182
ODD: 1,934,223
-----
Hospice
Conquers: +1, -1
ODA: 49,757
ODD: 53,922
-----
TCOA Academy
Conquers: +0, -13
ODA: 146,000
ODD: 422,243

Anyways that's up to the moment direct from war screen. Teh Ninja finally kicked into gear and ended up taking quite a few villages off us unfortunately. But hey, at least that ODD equals a lot of dead nukes.