PD/WET Vs TCO War Declaration

tommeehh

396860500-multiple-personality-disorders-demotivational-poster-1233277696.gif

PD decided one day to help the members of WET against TCO. After TCO has been invading both tribe borders it was time to take some action. The were looking for someone to be with them in this war and saw a tribe in K54 that had become dry in their K. WET was becoming dry in k54 and needed to get wet, so PD came to the rescue.

images

WET saw a perfect opportunity to become WET once more in k54, after no targets and TCO conspiring against both tribes they decided to finally get their WET on.

Thus PD and WET have decided to help each other with PD's disorder problem and WET's dry problem :D

animals-wet_weather-rain-rainy_condition-bad_weather-fishes-kscn4982_low.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

Thus the war against TCO has officially started

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Farewell TCO.
Was nice of you to show.
Now you must go.

Have fun. I will.

DeletedUser

What a joke. Don't try and justify PDs shady actions in this.

Yeah of course TCO wanted to hit Wet, that's no lie.

PD approached us for an alliance, with Brad finally sounding like he could be trusted, of course he couldnt be. Why would this world be any different.

While talking nice and being allies, PD was plotting with Wet to hit TCO. TCO was actually very happy to be allies with PD as it would allow us to focus to the West on Wet.

There was never one bit of plan for TCO to go against PD, so do not state we conspired against both tribes. We had no diplomacy with Wet, and trusted in PD until it was found they were faking the alliance.

If anyone on PD council told you otherwise, they are full of shit.

This is just Wet not being able to fight a war against a tribe half their size on their own, and PD wanting some easy cleanup nobles.

Don't pretend like its anything other than that. Game on. Let's have us a war then I guess.

DeletedUser

PD approached us for an alliance, with Brad finally sounding like he could be trusted, of course he couldnt be. Why would this world be any different.

While talking nice and being allies, PD was plotting with Wet to hit TCO. TCO was actually very happy to be allies with PD as it would allow us to focus to the West on Wet.

There was never one bit of plan for TCO to go against PD, so do not state we conspired against both tribes. We had no diplomacy with Wet, and trusted in PD until it was found they were faking the alliance.

This is just Wet not being able to fight a war against a tribe half their size on their own, and PD wanting some easy cleanup nobles.

Don't pretend like its anything other than that. Game on. Let's have us a war then I guess.

Were you not planning on hitting us others tribes helping you?

DeletedUser70389

This is not the case at all. WET could have easily beaten TCO and crew alone. Saying that we "need" PD to take TCO down is joke. Don't be butt hurt.

DeletedUser

Well I think we all know its not just you TCO but I'd be happy to add the rest of your coalition to the stats :)

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;Kv0B-DLtMiM]https://youtu.be/Kv0B-DLtMiM[/video]

TCO has more friends than I could ever imagine.

DeletedUser83995

Of course you guys post this after I started my newsletter (facepalm)

Goodluck to both sides

DeletedUser70389

We had heard rumors of a gangbang from TCO anyway. So this makes it fair, right?

DeletedUser

No Brandon, regardless of how you feel about us, I will stand by the fact to the end that I had nothing but good things to say about our alliance with PD. And all of council agreed. We never once had any intent against you. I have always gotten along with most of your members on previous world's and I was happy to be allied.

I got wind that PD didn't feel the same, so I removed shared forums, while still leaving you as allies, until we could sort it out. We also had a 24 hour grace period in agreement on our alliance, which you chose not to observe.

Wet we had every intention of hitting. And never made that a secret.

And yes, if you didnt need PD to help fight us, you wouldn't have recruited them to help you, Tony. Not like you were best buddies prior to this and that it just randomly happened.

DeletedUser70389

No Brandon, regardless of how you feel about us, I will stand by the fact to the end that I had nothing but good things to say about our alliance with PD. And all of council agreed. We never once had any intent against you. I have always gotten along with most of your members on previous world's and I was happy to be allied.

I got wind that PD didn't feel the same, so I removed shared forums, while still leaving you as allies, until we could sort it out. We also had a 24 hour grace period in agreement on our alliance, which you chose not to observe.

Wet we had every intention of hitting. And never made that a secret.

And yes, if you didnt need PD to help fight us, you wouldn't have recruited them to help you, Tony. Not like you were best buddies prior to this and that it just randomly happened.

Well to be fair I was in a tribe with Brad and so many of the other guys in PD, Gents if you remember, from W80, Along with anantrocks, lord Batan. I can keep going if you would like?

DeletedUser

Yeah I was in Gents also after Bugz. I remember you. And I remember how the tribe handled diplomacy. Basically just like this.