PD/WET Vs TCO War Declaration

DeletedUser70389

Just some quick stats. I do believe it's fair to say we are being hit heavy and being focused on.

PD
Conquers: +20, -4
ODA: 826,077
ODD: 801,253
-----
WET
Conquers: +9, -2
ODA: 467,182
ODD: 426,514
-----
TCO
Conquers: +7, -17
ODA: 687,182
ODD: 1,934,223
-----
Hospice
Conquers: +1, -1
ODA: 49,757
ODD: 53,922
-----
TCOA Academy
Conquers: +0, -13
ODA: 146,000
ODD: 422,243

Anyways that's up to the moment direct from war screen. Teh Ninja finally kicked into gear and ended up taking quite a few villages off us unfortunately. But hey, at least that ODD equals a lot of dead nukes.

Good stats all the way around.

DeletedUser

yoJC2K6rCzwNY2EngA.gif

DeletedUser

Wet members had TDK members land same time on one of our guys, fail.

Did Wet really need TDK to help? Guess so?

Who is TDK? Good question.

ashoka1

You r absolutely right Micheal

TCO is beating the he'll out of PD & WET.Both these so called top tribes are running here & there.Their players r quitting.Soon they will disband as TCO's Successful OPS have destroyed the morale amongst their players.

Right

DeletedUser104052

From a neutral perspective it's great to see T-C-O still chipping away :axemen:

Psihic

Since you made this account just to tell the world this fact.

Will you also explain to the general public why this happened ?

DeletedUser119185

Since you made this account just to tell the world this fact.

Will you also explain to the general public why this happened ?

After reading so much sh!t in these forums I had to make an account.

MORS is using "refugees" as a reason to get the honor to fight TCO since TCO recruited a couple of guys from GRIM. Anyway, MORS is allied with WET for some reason so they were going to join the war in a day or two anyway. Instead of giving MORS more villages without a fight, TCO decided that they should help the few poor ex-GRIM members as they were left alone and give TCO some more time to fight PD and WET before another "top-tribe" came in and disturbed the already uneven war.

Instead of asking about what happened to the MORS-TCO war, you should ask what happened with GRIM? Did their leader jump ship to MORS...?

DeletedUser116707

Do we have to ask u if we will recruit anyone from a tribe that we ruined? <<NO>> anyone that will not respect our authority will have the same reaction from MORS. The other is just noob reasons that u answer to our diplo and for sure i can tell that u are irrelevant with TW.

images

Last edited by a moderator:

mvjgvj

Do we have to ask u if we will recruit anyone from a tribe that we ruined? <<NO>> anyone that will not respect our authority will have the same reaction from MORS. The other is just noob reasons that u answer to our diplo and for sure i can tell that u are irrelevant with TW.

awesome now mors the 2nd largest tribe hugging wet the 1st largest tribe along with the 4 th largest pd got their real reason to fight T-C-O you should be proud of your self three world renowned tribes become one for rimming the 8th largest tribe of the world

Psihic

After reading so much sh!t in these forums I had to make an account.

MORS is using "refugees" as a reason to get the honor to fight TCO since TCO recruited a couple of guys from GRIM. Anyway, MORS is allied with WET for some reason so they were going to join the war in a day or two anyway. Instead of giving MORS more villages without a fight, TCO decided that they should help the few poor ex-GRIM members as they were left alone and give TCO some more time to fight PD and WET before another "top-tribe" came in and disturbed the already uneven war.

Instead of asking about what happened to the MORS-TCO war, you should ask what happened with GRIM? Did their leader jump ship to MORS...?

First of all, us being allied with WET is what you assume. And I told you or your leaders that the assumptions will kill you.

I explained to you several times what will happen if you recruit our food. At the start of this world HTS (now GRIM) and MORS were equal in village numbers and we legitimately destroyed their tribe. THere are unwritten rules of what never should be done on a TW World and recruiting obvious food/refugees is right on the top of that list.

I tried to talk to your leaders for 3 days about this and all I got were stupid replies and assumptions. Or mails were open but never replied.

If any of you play this game long enough you must have known what the consequences will be so you should blame only yourself and not cry about MORS being all mean and stuff.

You are already at war with two huge tribes and if you made the decision that "helping few poor GRIM members" is worth going to war with the third. So be it.

Now live with it and stop crying.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
With all do respect to your so called authority TCO may indeed get wiped out but the fact remains it is taking 3 top tribes to do it. This doesn't show where either of those 3 deserve any so called respect.

Psihic

With all do respect to your so called authority TCO may indeed get wiped out but the fact remains it is taking 3 top tribes to do it. This doesn't show where either of those 3 deserve any so called respect.

And you expect us to do what ?

Let them recruit all the remaining players from GRIM and send flowers with them ?

And I second Henleys statement too.