Peace, good luck, and all that Jazz

DeletedUser

Last day. I shouldn't have to say more. Those of you that have payed attention know why I'm leaving, and if I'll ever get the chance to be back.

That being said, I did find someone to take my account. They will get on at their leizure and don't plan to play it normally, as they are very busy.

So, my account may grow in my absence, defend attacks, etc. But I assure you, it is not me. All I can say is, I hope he doesn't open up his house of worship again with my account. [spoil]That's the one and only hint I'm giving to who is getting my account.[/spoil]

So, peace everyone. I'm not going to go into detail as to who I'm going to miss. Quite frankly I'm going to miss all of W41. I have never played on a more fun world with so many different personalities and cool people. Sure there are the bad ones who troll, but the good greatly outweighs the bad. And if you talk to them one on one personally. You'll find they can all be tolerated, and evne be considered friends. [spoil]Sanchez....[/spoil]

I know I probably haven't made a big impact on this world. Hell...I didn't even break 1mil points and I was here since the start. Kinda pathetic. But I held my own. My OD showed that. My External presence may have been a bit lacking, as I did get involved in many flame fests. (but that's what the forum is for, imo.) I also jumped to conclusions and ruined my reputation almost completely.

I can only hope I'm leaving on good terms with most users because I do consider the majority of you all friends.

Anyways, peace everyone. It's been fun.

DeletedUser

Bye and good luck ;)
I think your hint couldn't have been more obvious xD

DeletedUser

Damn, good luck

Can't say i know who it is :S

I'll find out soon enough

Anyway, you are leaving on good terms :D So have fun buddy :)

DeletedUser

Wish you good times and good luck IRL bro..

Enjoy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79727

I know I probably haven't made a big impact on this world. Hell...I didn't even break 1mil points and I was here since the start. Kinda pathetic

hahaha. :icon_rolleyes: so much for,

"but my OD is good compared to my points bla bla bla" :icon_rolleyes: