Penguin *Waves*

Penguin11

Hi,

I'm Penguin11 (as you have kind of guessed) and I am your new mod. I get called Penguin11, Penguin, Pingu, Pengy, Pengu everything to do with a penguin. You can chose what you call me. I don't really mind to be honest.

I like to think of myself as a fun guy and always love a good chuckle. Been on the team since Feb 2010. Not very long but long enough to know what I am doing :p

I would just like to remind you of the Forum Rules. You have probably heard this a million times but these are in place to make the forum user friendly for everyone.

P.S If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me

Thanks Guys and enjoy the forums!

All the best,
Penguin

DeletedUser

About time you stuck your head out of the igloo to say hi! We aren't much bother as we police ourselves most of the time. But we mean no harm most of the time. LOL! Welcome

paladin.

[spoil]
gb_mp0857.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well howdy... glad you could come play with us. I hope we don't scare ya off too quickly. :icon_smile:

*waves*

jimmy513

Yeah.

What's the most mods ever for one World forum?

Do we hold the record?

DeletedUser

i remember seeing that show. It was the worst show i had ever seen in my entire life :p

DeletedUser

Hello peguin..think of us as your egg...love us, care for us, feed us and then hatch us..oh wait we are already waaaaayyyy outside of the shell..so i guess that just leaves...chase us!

DeletedUser

Hello peguin..think of us as your egg...love us, care for us, feed us and then hatch us..oh wait we are already waaaaayyyy outside of the shell..so i guess that just leaves...chase us!

hilarious......

Penguin11

so how long until you leave us?

Never...You are stuck with me until the end of time.

Well howdy... glad you could come play with us. I hope we don't scare ya off too quickly. :icon_smile:

*waves*

Impossible!

im jus gonna call you tux

That's fine :icon_cool:

Don't run too fast..us penguins are not designer for running, only waddling.

Thanks for the welcome guys!