Penguin *Waves*

DeletedUser

Ok I agree sometimes is has its down but I love moding, thats just me

DeletedUser

msmshrek1, you don't want to be part of the group they call "the mods". You are subjected to countless hours of torture by the one they call, Jirki.

/me hides

I have been married for 10 years and have three kids ages 5,7,and 9....they dont know anyhting about torture that i havent learned long ago.

DeletedUser

Who couldn't love the giant green ogre.

well, if you must ask,.....shards...saga...nova...orion....now xela and PWC/E.....i get loved or hated..no in between.! but good to hear from you as well.

DeletedUser

Yes I remember now lol, I infracted you a couple times, ahh yes the good days :icon_wink:

xD i also remember having to forward a mail from you saying that my siggy was okay cause jerky... jirki gave me one because apparently you can't have a picture and a quote at the same time and i had both but you'd said it was okay xD so. *sigh* i think it got reversed in the end. :p

Also, do infracts go away.. like completely away after a certain amount of time? cause i know i've had more than 2 infracts and 3 warnings (which is what it says in my cp, all expired aside from a warning). I thought they just expired but were always on the profile user cp??

On a side note, for some reason they are gone, so i only have a warning from you canibal, :p no infracts as far as my user cp is concerned.

Penguin11

xD i also remember having to forward a mail from you saying that my siggy was okay cause jerky... jirki gave me one because apparently you can't have a picture and a quote at the same time and i had both but you'd said it was okay xD so. *sigh* i think it got reversed in the end. :p

Also, do infracts go away.. like completely away after a certain amount of time? cause i know i've had more than 2 infracts and 3 warnings (which is what it says in my cp, all expired aside from a warning). I thought they just expired but were always on the profile user cp??

On a side note, for some reason they are gone, so i only have a warning from you canibal, :p no infracts as far as my user cp is concerned.

Infractions do not go away, their points just expire after a certain period of time.

DeletedUser

Yeah... I didn't think they went away. it does say recent infractions, but i've had more than what's listed i think, and many of them are not recent at all *shrug* oh wells.