People are biased against family tribes

DeletedUser

CTRL and I-A are a family tribe.

BORG - BORG-B are a family tribe.

DDB - DDBBQ are a family tribe.

I know a few idiots from CTRL are gonna claim that I-A arent their family tribe, but since their using I-A as a place to dump their inactive accounts and recruit from there as soon as they get a new owner, and since I-A is being run by CTRL affliated people, CTRL and I-A nomatter WHAT way you look at it, are a family tribe.

Proof:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=140310

Enough said. W10 has proved my point.

kalkoenvet

I-A arent our family tribe, we are using I-A as a place to dump our inactive accounts and recruit from there as soon as they get a new owner.

DeletedUser

I-A arent our family tribe, we are using I-A as a place to dump our inactive accounts and recruit from there as soon as they get a new owner.

in other words, as an extension or overflow tribe. Which CAN be considered linked to you so academy or not, CTRL are a family tribe.

nakki pappa

in other words, as an extension or overflow tribe. Which CAN be considered linked to you so academy or not, CTRL are a family tribe.

big deal, not like it's gonna stand there a lot longer anyways.

DeletedUser

AXE on world 15 are doing the same thing as CTRL with I-A, it's kinda a way to 'tag' players with "Owned by CTRL" tags, so other tribes don't noble them :p

AXE and AXE2G on world 15 isn't a family tribe either :)

In my opinon anyway :p

Last edited by a moderator: