People opinions

Alfie Bad Boy

What do you guys and girls think of tribes that you apparently have an alliance or nap with but they think it is completely fine to invite your players into their tribe?

Then after the alliance or nap has been taken out they also decide that you have some players that they want to farm in your tribe and they still think it fine to go ahead and do what they want.

Should a tribe like this be named and shamed?

DeletedUser

Not really both tribes should be named and shamed for having alliances and naps at this stage. and you should be even more, for the fact that you have just admitted that your tribe is getting farmed.

/fail

Alfie Bad Boy

So having a NAP means fail? I did not say that it was the whole tribe being farmed I stated that they were asking to farm 2 players.

DeletedUser

having a nap before theres nobles = fail yes.

Having an alliance with nobody to war = fail (with some exceptions)

not knowing this = fail

DeletedUser

LOL alfie, I know who you're talking about. BD right? Ya, I agree with Sonea. It is fail. I opposed BD's decision to have the NAP the whole way. Thankfully, we've finally broken it.
Also, don't be sore about your inferiority.

DeletedUser

In the right hands any alliance is good and any nap, in the wrong hands anything is wrong, so does it really matter? Both can help you if used correctly.

DeletedUser

To be honest I think Eskimo has asked about each tribe within K54 for an alliance by now. It's quite amusing.

Khan The Master

What do you guys and girls think of tribes that you apparently have an alliance or nap with but they think it is completely fine to invite your players into their tribe?

Then after the alliance or nap has been taken out they also decide that you have some players that they want to farm in your tribe and they still think it fine to go ahead and do what they want.

Should a tribe like this be named and shamed?

I think you have been played like a fiddle.:icon_rolleyes:

Fair play to the other tribe

Alfie Bad Boy

Well I did ask for opinions and in all fairness thats what you guys gave lol .

Shall we put this down to a harsh lesson learned. And yes I was talking about BD.

One thing I love is honesty and that's what you have all been so I thank you.