Perfect Village Build

DeletedUser46615

what do you guys think is the perfect village build?

DeletedUser

dno, i guess it depends on a couple things really:

- your style of play

- village setup (how your offense/defense is formed troop-wise)

- and how close your villages are to the enemy frontlines

DeletedUser

There isn't really a perfect village, there are different ways which you benefit from having a village in a different way and there are also negative things (pros and cons) so dekzy i really aint sure at all but what i'm sure all vills should have is a level 30 farm.

DeletedUser

There isn't really a perfect village, there are different ways which you benefit from having a village in a different way and there are also negative things (pros and cons) so dekzy i really aint sure at all but what i'm sure all vills should have is a level 30 farm.

DeletedUser

The highest level for every building!!! Yay:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser55895

lots of every troop at level 1!!! thats my secret to success

DeletedUser

and a lvl 20 wall :p

Wallam

I love level 30 HQ and Market level 25. Used to give me more points and better my ranking :lol:

Who really cares about that! :icon_eek:

Its all about getting a nice blue aura around your village :)

Saying that I know one of my good tw friends, who let her daughter choose her noble targets for her and she always picked the villages that were maxed due to the blue ring :)

On a more serious note, I think it depends upon the world settings to a certain extent.

DeletedUser61336

Who really cares about that! :icon_eek:

Its all about getting a nice blue aura around your village :)

Saying that I know one of my good tw friends, who let her daughter choose her noble targets for her and she always picked the villages that were maxed due to the blue ring :)

On a more serious note, I think it depends upon the world settings to a certain extent.

What? Wallam, for being in iBan, you really should know your stuff by now.:icon_confused: It's all about the points...How is anyone going to take you seriously if you have points like mine on this world? Geez...:)

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, if you have a good enough build, it could work on any world, so long as you tweak it a little bit to fit settings(statue or not). That's really the only thing that you have to worry about, and of course, the time it takes to make things, but still, that's probably why you choose the world.

DeletedUser

aww thats really cute :icon_razz:

But if I were that friend of yours, id make sure my daughter never wastes her life on a game like this, EVER as long as im alive ^_^

DeletedUser55895

aww thats really cute :icon_razz:

But if I were that friend of yours, id make sure my daughter never wastes her life on a game like this, EVER as long as im alive ^_^
i would never let my daughter play because she would probably get better than me and noble me :icon_redface: