Perfect Village Build

Wallam

aww thats really cute :icon_razz:

But if I were that friend of yours, id make sure my daughter never wastes her life on a game like this, EVER as long as im alive ^_^

The daughter did not play the game, she just chose her mothers noble targets. :)

As for settings, look at church world.. if you wanted to mask which village your churchers were in you can build the hiding place up so peopl do not have villages to target.. some people may not build up hiding place otherwise, so it does vary :)

DeletedUser

Only build HQ (lvl 30), Market to lvl 10 and Smithy to level 20 and farm to lvel 30 ... then build nobles with the rest of the farm spaces... you can get more than 200 nobles there :)

DeletedUser

Only build HQ (lvl 30), Market to lvl 10 and Smithy to level 20 and farm to lvel 30 ... then build nobles with the rest of the farm spaces... you can get more than 200 nobles there :)

Uber noble train!

DeletedUser

why not hq 20? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

My perfect build forgoes walls. At this point in the game if a tribe decided to launch on you, you should just give up. Especially if that tribe is XLR. Walls just delay the inevitable. Build the market up to 25 instead, then you can be a peaceful trader and no one will attack you because they want to trade instead!

slayer123121

My perfect build forgoes walls. At this point in the game if a tribe decided to launch on you, you should just give up. Especially if that tribe is XLR. Walls just delay the inevitable. Build the market up to 25 instead, then you can be a peaceful trader and no one will attack you because they want to trade instead!

Haha, what a legend.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Saying that I know one of my good tw friends, who let her daughter choose her noble targets for her and she always picked the villages that were maxed due to the blue ring :)
A blue aura? I was always under the impression that it was a moat :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I use
HQ 20
Market 20
Workshop 10
Hiding Place 10
Academy 2

All others maxed out.

DeletedUser

/me likes my 10k village build...but on frontline villages (if the enemy actually fights back) it is nice to have maxed out HQ for faster rebuild times.

DeletedUser

Don't build academies, that sucks. Who needs to noble anyway?? :lol:

DeletedUser

i heard its a good idea to have 20wall in villages, but i don't cuz it takes too many resources

DeletedUser

i heard its a good idea to have 20wall in villages, but i don't cuz it takes too many resources

mate u heard wrong, u gotta keep the resourses cos ull look a fool when some1 just knocks down those walls and you didnt even defend:icon_wink:

DeletedUser53663

i hate rebuilding walls after i nuke a village i wish i did not have to put rams in my nukes then i would nto have to rebuild the walls.