Pessimistic Outlook #1

DeletedUser121619

Hey all,

As it is quite evident, I am not doing posts every week. I'll probably do a post once or twice a month depending what happens around the world. So here's the new world map:

hnD8r42.png

TwStats Map Link

Anyone who reads this knows I have a bias towards events in the NW area. It is always the largest section of my posts and the most in depth. K44 will once again be my favorite continent.

In the eastern half of W98 there are few tribes remaining. In short, INQ collapsed and formed D0PE. D0PE was losing villages to VIK and JUST (they had finished off the Red family and needed a new target). D0PE was in a losing war against JUST. Rumor has it that D0PE disbanded within a couple hours of DOTT declaring war on them. Not surprisingly, the top D0PE members joined VIK and DOTT and the rest were left for food. Blue has been replaced with pH.

Western half of W98:

Squeal recently opened up an academy tribe, Ride!. Ride! covers the rim portion of K53, providing Squeal with an outlet to the rim. Things were looking pretty dismal on Squeal's half, being surrounded by N0PE, China, DOTT, VIK, and Just.

Namu and SoNamu have taken control of the K43 rim. The merge with STK (the southern K43 tribe) definitely helped Namu grow.

N0PE has merged into China.

From some recent intel I have received, it seems like several tribes have teamed up to fight China.

4b4b2ed5d03b8a2025e144ce99e4b35e.png

Namu has been warring China for a couple weeks now As Namu's players are all smaller, they have a huge advantage in morale against China. The current stats are:
Side 1:
Tribes: Namu, SoNamu
Side 2:
Tribes: China
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 12
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 75,899
Difference: 72,383

chart

All colours are the same with the above world map, except Ride! is now dark blue and the NEM fam is green
en98

Back with the fall of the Yin Yang Dynasty, DOTT and China had a border agreement and were presumed to be an NAP or allies. This seems to have changed. China and DOTT are both mass nobling barbs along the front lines quicker than Tudadar can even noble barbs. It seems both tribes, especially DOTT, is building a solid border wall.

The maps are not the most clear, but gives a general idea where the focus has been.
Purple = China
Yellow = DOTT
conquer-en98
conquer-en98
conquer-en98
fa58b27caca3e0a600ef39fb7333b2cb.png
7f51c758673a4d526cdaef6ab6240fa8.png
a3f4cc71c6bd95486e8db5bf87ef5b9a.png

Another thing to note is that DOTT is not only nobling barbs along the China border, but along the Squeal border as well. DOTT will be preparing for another war with DM over. Will they jump on the bandwagon and attack China, or go after Squeal? We will find out soon enough.

My Predictions on current diplomatic relations and the near future:
  • DOTT and VIK have some relation. With the size of the border between the two tribes, there have been no nobles of each other since March 6th.
  • JUST and VIK are the same. There have been no conquers except for a couple that seem to be cross nobles.
  • JUST and Squeal also have a relation. There has never been a conquer of the other tribe.
  • As JUST has two large fronts, VIK and Squeal, they will probably drop one of the two. Maybe Squeal as they are preoccupied with K44 and backside them.
  • Squeal and DOTT may have a relation. The only conquer of either was over two weeks ago.
  • I predict that China will lose the war they are in. At the current state, I would give China six weeks tops. If DOTT decides to join in, then a month.
DOTT has gained the reputation that they recruit the top members of a tribe and eats the rest. When DOTT is filled on space, they ruthlessly kick their smaller members to make room for the larger. It has happened time and time again. Now which tribes do the current DOTT and GRRR (originally POLEDA) players originate from?

fb3d9e6c575f4e4d9690b1b09698f0d7.png

That's it for now. See you all next time.

The Average Pessimist
TAP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

So there is a tribe called DOTT on this world.? lol. im coing someone on this world and im honestly not aware of them.

I thought its a slight bias to DOTT but damn this is almost a self praising post.

Anyways, My prediction is maybe DOTT going to survive up to end game but they will not gonna win the world.

DeletedUser121619

So there is a tribe called DOTT on this world.? lol. im coing someone on this world and im honestly not aware of them.

I thought its a slight bias to DOTT but damn this is almost a self praising post.

Anyways, My prediction is maybe DOTT going to survive up to end game but they will not gonna win the world.

Are you serious? They are the #1 tribe in the world. Their academy is 7th.

This post is not biased in anyway. It is centered around the escalating conflict in the NW. I don’t see anywhere else in the world where four top 10 tribes (maybe 6) are fighting. The entire southern hemisphere is rather boring. Just. is just slowly cleaning up tribe after tribe. There isn't much in the NE either now that DOTT is finished with DM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121584

Are you blind? How can you not know the #1 tribe? Go home your drunk!

DeletedUser116463

Smart !. Should everyone must need to know the rank 1?.
After looking at their members i could roughly evaluate that most of them are losers or nubs.
Good luck tho. :p

DeletedUser98015

Nice Post tho the world does seems to be a little Slow atm. I am sure it will pick up later on.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you serious? They are the #1 tribe in the world. Their academy is 7th.

This post is not biased in anyway. It is centered around the escalating conflict in the NW. I don’t see anywhere else in the world where four top 10 tribes (maybe 6) are fighting. The entire southern hemisphere is rather boring. Just. is just slowly cleaning up tribe after tribe. There isn't much in the NE either now that DOTT is finished with DM.

Is it possible that just tried to do what screw did on 93 ?

Let the other tribes fight btwn each other while they take over more and more of the map ?

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought the information was fairly well balanced. While there should be praise for a number 1 tribe, he also pointed out that their reputation is not exactly stellar in the way they are growing. Some may see this as effective while others may see it as taking an easy path. So far they have yet to have an major opponent that did not buckle under pressure and give in to recruitment. It's a smart game plan, so don't discredit the effectiveness of their plans just because they aren't agreed upon. Where you can complain is if you weren't one of those recruits and had your former tribemates who you supported one day become your enemy the next.

Excellent perspectives on the NW territory. Yes China is in a bit of a bang right now and if DOTT were to join in on that which is likely, then that would be a tough pinch. A tribe like China would need a lot to go right for them to survive a 3 side bashing.

DeletedUser98015

I thought the information was fairly well balanced. While there should be praise for a number 1 tribe, he also pointed out that their reputation is not exactly stellar in the way they are growing. Some may see this as effective while others may see it as taking an easy path. So far they have yet to have an major opponent that did not buckle under pressure and give in to recruitment. It's a smart game plan, so don't discredit the effectiveness of their plans just because they aren't agreed upon. Where you can complain is if you weren't one of those recruits and had your former tribemates who you supported one day become your enemy the next.

Excellent perspectives on the NW territory. Yes China is in a bit of a bang right now and if DOTT were to join in on that which is likely, then that would be a tough pinch. A tribe like China would need a lot to go right for them to survive a 3 side bashing.

Well if DOTT declare on china get ready for the recruitment mail Going out xD

DeletedUser121584

Cant wait to throw my nukes at the Great Wall of CHINA.

Snyper Eyes

RIP Namu, SoNamu disbanded, Namu pulled out of the war on China, members from China have appeared to join Namu

DeletedUser121619

Don’t have time to write a full post anytime soon, but here’s a quick summary of what’s happening:

Namu kicked China’s ass. China surrendered to Namu (but not to Squeal). The best members of SoNamu and Namu have consolidated into one tribe, are planning to eat the rest, and are now a family tribe to China. Namu dropped relations with DOTT and Squeal, but made alliance with Just. Squeal on the other hand made an alliance with DOTT, GRRR, and VIK.

Looks like we got a nice world war on our hands:

Side 1: Namu, China, Just. Just2.
Side 2: DOTT, GRRR, Squeal, VIK

Phalos is not a large contender in this, but would be a huge thorn in DOTT’s side if they flanked DOTT from the northeast. I don’t see Indy (K35) or pH (K46) contributing much.

Let’s see what the next couple days bring.

TAP