Pessimistic Outlook #1

oldmannie

please-explain_o_1064667.webp
Please do not post my photo that I sent you :p

Snyper Eyes

Don’t have time to write a full post anytime soon, but here’s a quick summary of what’s happening:

Namu kicked China’s ass. China surrendered to Namu (but not to Squeal). The best members of SoNamu and Namu have consolidated into one tribe, are planning to eat the rest, and are now a family tribe to China. Namu dropped relations with DOTT and Squeal, but made alliance with Just. Squeal on the other hand made an alliance with DOTT, GRRR, and VIK.

Looks like we got a nice world war on our hands:

Side 1: Namu, China, Just. Just2.
Side 2: DOTT, GRRR, Squeal, VIK

Phalos is not a large contender in this, but would be a huge thorn in DOTT’s side if they flanked DOTT from the northeast. I don’t see Indy (K35) or pH (K46) contributing much.

Let’s see what the next couple days bring.

TAP
Ally
Dawn of the Tiger
Phalanx
Squeal Like a Pig!
Sabre Tooth
Enemy
Chinamu

Sparky

I think you are doing a small disservice to all the tribes involved in this. A lot of good people in both tribes. I also think you should check stats and maybe do a bit of digging, as your 'facts' are missing most of the story, namely the actual facts
Stating the gang bang has moved its targets from China to Chinamu is also bull. A few other tribes are hitting DOTT, and co as well.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As a spokesperson for China,

Chinamu isn't a family tribe, it is China. We act as one, just we have 2 tribes, but nothing will be kept from each other, we have each others backs.

Expect further information which will shed some more light in the next few days.

Good attempt at a summary, just make sure you get the facts correct, or do some pre-research as it shows you didn't do this time.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
As a spokesperson for China,

Chinamu isn't a family tribe, it is China. We act as one, just we have 2 tribes, but nothing will be kept from each other, we have each others backs.

Expect further information which will shed some more light in the next few days.

Good attempt at a summary, just make sure you get the facts correct, or do some pre-research as it shows you didn't do this time.

If i had 10 pp every time i saw someone say that i'd never need to pp farm again

Sparky

Funny thing that, I always thought a family tribe was a bunch of tribes (as in more than two) being called similar prefixes. Wouldn't you agree that two tribes could not really be classed as a 'family tribe'?

In fact with the amount of member shuffling DOTT, GRR and Vik have been doing over the last few days, you could easily say they are a 'family tribe'
Player Action Date/Time Points
red.png
Kirayami Left 24th March 2018 - 13:04 512,364
red.png
dannyrules Left 24th March 2018 - 12:04 350,853
green.png
Kirayami Joined 23rd March 2018 - 18:04 508,769 - went to VIK, then to DOTT, then to VIK again
green.png
dannyrules Joined 23rd March 2018 - 17:04 310,107 - went to VIK, then to DOTT, then to VIK again
green.png
black phantom 13 Joined 23rd March 2018 - 16:04 376,172 - went to DOTT, from VIK
green.png
maxy475 Joined 23rd March 2018 - 13:04 236,971 - went to DOTT, from VIK
red.png
kymsor Left 23rd March 2018 - 13:04 159,533 - sent to GRRR
red.png
Cochise Left 23rd March 2018 - 11:04 131,403 - eaten by DOTT

Then lets see the stats supporting this "world war"
Just seem to be munching quite happily on Dawn of the Tiger, Phalanx, and Sabre Tooth
Side 1:
Tribes: VIK2, VIK, DOTT, GRRR
Side 2:
Tribes: JUST2., JUST.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 55
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,991
Side 2: 363,824
Difference: 328,833

chart

China and Namu seem to be holding their heads up as well:

Side 1:
Tribes: VIK2, VIK, DOTT, GRRR, Squeal
Side 2:
Tribes: Namu, China

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 16
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,594
Side 2: 117,919
Difference: 90,325

chart

But time will tell, even if DOTT had the unfortunate experience of attacking / declaring 12 hrs prior to the agreed cool down time. I guess this is what we can come to expect, especially after reading some of the mails (threats), they are known to produce.
Obviously these are just my own thoughts, and I am sure the wider community will have their opinions as well. But please research, check your facts and stop being lemmings.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121389

I think its weird that people require the same(ish) name from family tribes in order to classify them as families. A family tribe in my mind is more than one tribe operating as one and the same unit. Family tribes are just a way of getting around the membership limit that tribalwars enforces on its worlds, so that more players can work together as one tribe. In other words:

"Chinamu isn't a family tribe, it is China. We act as one, just we have 2 tribes, but nothing will be kept from each other, we have each others backs."

- This would definetly make China and Namu a family tribe, but at the same time, JUST + Just2 would be a second one and DOTT + GRRR a third.

Prefixes and names do not matter, policies do.

EDIT: The other option would be a Main tribe and academy tribe, but that is just a more fancy way of saying that you are a family tribe.