Pest Control - Invoice

DeletedUser118195

Kirk i feel this is your problem.
You do realise it is a game... No body here is actually killing and taking over the houses of each other??
Its a lot more about intelligence than 'a strong sword arm' :D

Also you gave nothing to your better members.
In our war you had basically no def, i was eating villages for fun. Until gents began to stack your frontline, the only thing stopping me from nobling was the fact that i only had so many nobles. You sucked.
Your most successful tactic was nobling barbs so that i had to use up my nobles taking them and so there wasnt enough nobles to walk though you.
It was childs play :L

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Kirk i feel this is your problem.
You do realise it is a game... No body here is actually killing and taking over the houses of each other??
Its a lot more about intelligence than 'a strong sword arm' :D

Also you gave nothing to your better members.
In our war you had basically no def, i was eating villages for fun. Until gents began to stack your frontline, the only thing stopping me from nobling was the fact that i only had so many nobles. You sucked.
Your most successful tactic was nobling barbs so that i had to use up my nobles taking them and so there wasnt enough nobles to walk though you.
It was childs play :L

Thats a bit harsh mate. if i recall you have been working with stunner and regime together hitting our north guys.
i love the bit "i gave nothing to my better members" like who?
dr.mooseknuckle = did nothing
jovis = nothing against the enemy

we do not retain players because of size.. my better players are still here..doing and showing what the others did not.
now that is fine and part parcel.. but PLEASE stop going on about gents stacking/sniping and spoon feeding us. there has been NO gents troops up north for ages now.

and this may technically be a game..but not to some its a bit more than that to some.
Bugz actually do fight..do support and do work still as a team where many would fall. the odds are not pretty but we will fight (if so be it alone) until we prevail or we die. simple as.
so get on with it.. were still here..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118195

I still have screenshots of gent support incoming... Fairly sure its still there :L
Naturally i set up ops with my tribe (should i not have done?? :O)

Whenever an op got set up, bugz lost many villages and never attacked back.

Finally sayonnara... Your best player? Kicked.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I still have screenshots of gent support incoming... Fairly sure its still there :L
Naturally i set up ops with my tribe (should i not have done?? :O)

Whenever an op got set up, bugz lost many villages and never attacked back.

Finally sayonnara... Your best player? Kicked.

sayonnara is my mate and warpig also of years.

he got kicked for not following simple rules.. you forget this is a TRIBE not a collection of ego players that jump at the slight chance of a better self growth scenario.. and also will kill their duke also.
try a little loyalty.. its good for the soul. and yea ALL the villages north are now restacked by our great allies ;)

DeletedUser118195

Sayonnara got kicked for asking you to focus more on regime than sending nuke after nuke at all of jovis's stacked to hell villages.
Howd it work out for you?
He was trying to stop regimes onslaught of all your villages... and you kicked him for that? Good work bossman

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sayonnara got kicked for asking you to focus more on regime than sending nuke after nuke at all of jovis's stacked to hell villages.
Howd it work out for you?
He was trying to stop regimes onslaught of all your villages... and you kicked him for that? Good work bossman

listen yoou! you are a dam novice and a tribe jumper..

do not even contemplate yr association of knowing what a bug/warpig is.. as you know absolutely nothing..

max/sayonnara is my friend and would be back anytime..

as you cant even remeber yr last dukes name so get rekt//...

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Goo kirk with declaring war on Gents XD Whooohooo.

EDIT: ^does not mean I agree with anyting you've said at all.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well seems that my friends are in gents.. and me n brad had a chat and did come to the conclusion thattour members actually dont want to fight each other.. so we are friends..

that means all you out there are enemies..

so lets continue our grievences