Pest Control - Invoice

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well only ex-IT members were "caught" supporting BugZ so maybe it's not Gents, just a small faction inside Gents doing whatever they want or maybe something else. Anantrocks and GoDz Nova do what they want, this isn't anything new or shocking.

Gents declared on Sabre so I'm sure the majority of D should be focused on Sabre front and this is just a few locals helping BuGz friends or something.

It does not really matter if it was only a few people or the entire tribe, fact remains that they supported against someone marked as an ally. But then again nothing that happened matters, all that matters is how both sides handle the war :D

Mr. Cringer Pants

It does not really matter if it was only a few people or the entire tribe, fact remains that they supported against someone marked as an ally. But then again nothing that happened matters, all that matters is how both sides handle the war :D

Regime is marked as Gents ally? That makes this very interesting. What will Gents do?

But did they support against regime or against Hugo?

Last edited:

DeletedUser113795

Regime is marked as Gents ally? That makes this very interesting. What will Gents do?

They will never be our allys. We have Bugz us allys and we gonna rip head of Regime to soon for attacking our allys. Regime enjoy till is your turn to disband when we come for your villages.....but first Hugo and Sabre or on to do list

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Sorry if I did not make it clear. Sabre was, not Regime. They supported Bugz against Sabre, that is at least what the discussion was about.

DeletedUser109837

Side 1:
Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: BugZZ, BugZ

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:00:00 to 29/07/2015 18:13:06

Total conquers:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 62
Difference: 32

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 5
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 734,237
Side 2: 407,182
Difference: 327,055

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 408,228
Side 2: 30,932
Difference: 377,296

chart

Update for those interested

Mr. Cringer Pants

50 to 5 in like 2 days. Are those 5 recaps? Did BugZ fam kick anyone yet?

Thanks for the clarification. Understood now.

DeletedUser36833

They will never be our allys. We have Bugz us allys and we gonna rip head of Regime to soon for attacking our allys. Regime enjoy till is your turn to disband when we come for your villages.....but first Hugo and Sabre or on to do list

Highly doubt that.

You going to share whatever it is you are smoking though please?

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
50 to 5 in like 2 days. Are those 5 recaps? Did BugZ fam kick anyone yet?

Thanks for the clarification. Understood now.

bugz get dropped only if yellow.. im sure thats normal protocol.

regime are doing what was expected up north while we get hit on the left and right..

we are maintaining stats where we can. now a lot of tribes blow up by now..but not bugz. and im sure that the north bugz are giving a good account of themselves. we did not have the opportunity and time to polish our armour and prepare to much as the "jump in" tribes have while we are
fighting sabre.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116463

Kirk , i want to tell you something. no need for.. what ever reasons/alibis

50 against 5, can be demonstrated in simple presentation.

Regime = best. One founded, planned and lead well.
Bugzz++ = worst. One created for a reason.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Kirk , i want to tell you something. no need for.. what ever reasons/alibis

50 against 5, can be demonstrated in simple presentation.

Regime = best. One founded, planned and lead well.
Bugzz++ = worst. One created for a reason.

sorry i
m not sure whos best

however the worst have already gone from world.. just keep in mind. this tribe is always fighting.
regime may be "best" etc but still jumped on us with 2 other tribes..
so im begining to think that some posters here are actually blinded without taking in true reflection of events.

so yet again.. we have a tribe and academy in core. v 3 tribes. if one doesnt get that then there is no point posting.. We have been denied a one on one scenario since world start.. it always takes more than one tribe to beat us..Now Thats FACT!

monstaz2

Kirk I'm not even in Regime and I know you're bsing. Regime warned you weeks ago about your recruiting in their territory and this would've happened anyway regardless of sabre war.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Kirk I'm not even in Regime and I know you're bsing. Regime warned you weeks ago about your recruiting in their territory and this would've happened anyway regardless of sabre war.

me BS??? never.;) . dont give me IFS/BUTS/MAYBE could of/should of scenarios..

facts are they waited to hit us with HUGO at the same time. minutes between declarations..

so as i said we were denied a one on one win or lose..

DeletedUser118195

so as i said we were denied a one on one win or lose..

Loss :p Definate bugz loss. Ive had 2 trains sent at me as a frontline player. One was after the update and still spread over 2 seconds.
Taken 16 from players you hadnt kicked, and received nothing back. This is the easiest war ive ever been in. The only question is how many can i take in a day :p Bugz are dieing. You declared, unstacked (great leadership ;) ) And its only gone up from there :p

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Side 2:

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:00:00 to 30/07/2015 16:13:41

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 75
Difference: 69

Ignoramus of the Law

:)) Next time Kirk, I will talk and we will create 20 smaller tribes with 2 members each. Then you can bitch about fighting 20 against 1. I see that mathematics is highly handicapped in BugZ. You are 2 tribes with 130 members fighting 3 tribes with 80 members. You do the math of how stupid it looks to log in on the forums and hear you crying about being overwhelmed when in fact, you have all the tactical / numerical / map advantages but your players are way too weak and your leadership too dumb.

That is it.
Get used to it.
Your tribe sucks.
Your tribe sucks a lot.

I tried doing the math of how much your tribe sucks. I had to reinstall my Windows and replace my RAM. I called a friend of mine, student at Mathematics and ask him to do the math. He is institutionalized now and chases butterflies with an empty beer bottle while singing YMCA. I went to church to ask God how much your tribe sucks and now I am excommunicated. You understand any of this?

BugZ + BugZZ > Regime + Sabre + Hugo. And stop saying we work with Regime. I saw the declaration on the forums and minutes after I said, why not jump in? And days later Gents said why not? This is how it works. When your tribe sucks so much,there is no need to plan and plot. Have you seen any incoming support from Hugo on Regime or viceversa like we did with Gents' support? Do you really think I need to beg for help from Regime or something? Your tribe failed 10 days to TAKE A SINGLE VILLAGE FROM ME while I capped 2 (one from a BugZ leader) lately. And more to come.

And all you do is go crying at Moose or Jovis to attack me while you stay in the core of your tribe counting bonfires and chatting on Skype about how a big idiot everyone else is. This is your tribal skill. Begging for X to attack Y.

Kirk
You are better than this.

Look, I have some PP on the Master server and we can rent a round, just you and me. How about that? I let you chose all the settings and I pay for the round. Accept the challenge?

DeletedUser116463

Well kirk was venting for the other tribes jumping against his tribe. Imo, he must blame himself for creating a family tribe with out implementing strict recruitment policy.

DeletedUser100230

:)) Next time Kirk, I will talk and we will create 20 smaller tribes with 2 members each. Then you can bitch about fighting 20 against 1. I see that mathematics is highly handicapped in BugZ. You are 2 tribes with 130 members fighting 3 tribes with 80 members. You do the math of how stupid it looks to log in on the forums and hear you crying about being overwhelmed when in fact, you have all the tactical / numerical / map advantages but your players are way too weak and your leadership too dumb.

That is it.
Get used to it.
Your tribe sucks.
Your tribe sucks a lot.

I tried doing the math of how much your tribe sucks. I had to reinstall my Windows and replace my RAM. I called a friend of mine, student at Mathematics and ask him to do the math. He is institutionalized now and chases butterflies with an empty beer bottle while singing YMCA. I went to church to ask God how much your tribe sucks and now I am excommunicated. You understand any of this?

BugZ + BugZZ > Regime + Sabre + Hugo. And stop saying we work with Regime. I saw the declaration on the forums and minutes after I said, why not jump in? And days later Gents said why not? This is how it works. When your tribe sucks so much,there is no need to plan and plot. Have you seen any incoming support from Hugo on Regime or viceversa like we did with Gents' support? Do you really think I need to beg for help from Regime or something? Your tribe failed 10 days to TAKE A SINGLE VILLAGE FROM ME while I capped 2 (one from a BugZ leader) lately. And more to come.

And all you do is go crying at Moose or Jovis to attack me while you stay in the core of your tribe counting bonfires and chatting on Skype about how a big idiot everyone else is. This is your tribal skill. Begging for X to attack Y.

Kirk
You are better than this.

Look, I have some PP on the Master server and we can rent a round, just you and me. How about that? I let you chose all the settings and I pay for the round. Accept the challenge?

Dan if kirk does not accept it can i have a go at you ??

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZZ, BugZ
Side 2:

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:00:00 to 31/07/2015 16:17:29

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 94
Difference: 88

DeletedUser100230

Sure. But you can't bring your internals!
Also, you are paying :p
Then lets do it soon buddy :)
I love internals bro you know it .. But the problem was all those internals were merge and still i am short of co-players .
Paying for what ??