Pest vs HoC

DeletedUser121476

So we can all see the stats if we want. HoC will say the are winning cause they have more villages conquered. BUT it is 100% clear that the HoC guys will be crying all day for their nukes and nobles. Like come on guys... You are 1M points ahead. Show us you got there deserving it. I wish to learn more about your failed attack plan... Prove me wrong PLEASE.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PEST
Side 2:
Tribes: HoC

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,836
Side 2: 54,244
Difference: 43,408

chart

The war everyone needs but no-one deserves :(

DeletedUser120744

LOL someone made an external post on this XD I'm seriously laughing.. thank you for that.

You asked for diplomacy and then two days after saying we would keep an open door of communication, you merged POTUS who you knew we were targeting.

Declaring was a matter of principle. And bragging about 15 dead nukes only screams your inexperience with the later stages of this game.

Best of luck to you.
-Laura

RealFrankUnderwood

OMG is this for real?? I made the declaration myself and I'd totally forgotten we were even at war LOL. Are we even attacking you?

DeletedUser121476

If i am the one with no experience then how come you experienced ones failed to nuke 3 people. Just try to defeat 1 army. I guess that you are too good for us and you are nit even trying right? I BEG YOU to try. Lets see what you can do. Dont just talk from the forum. Prove yourselves in game. I milliom points ahead and you cant plan anything from what i can see. 15 nukes just before runes come out. Really proud of you guys.

RealFrankUnderwood

If i am the one with no experience then how come you experienced ones failed to nuke 3 people. Just try to defeat 1 army. I guess that you are too good for us and you are nit even trying right? I BEG YOU to try. Lets see what you can do. Dont just talk from the forum. Prove yourselves in game. I milliom points ahead and you cant plan anything from what i can see. 15 nukes just before runes come out. Really proud of you guys.

How can you fail to nuke somebody?

Not even trying to what? We're not even attacking you. We got great power of the day yesterday and we didn't even attack you at all. What are you even talking about?

We're all talk on the forums? You brought this to the forums and we are baffled as to why lol. You're nobody. we just declared on you out of principle because you knowingly recruited accounts we were in the process of nobling. We've nobled them and now we're not attacking you anymore. We don't care about you lol

DeletedUser121476

How can you fail to nuke somebody?

Not even trying to what? We're not even attacking you. We got great power of the day yesterday and we didn't even attack you at all. What are you even talking about?

We're all talk on the forums? You brought this to the forums and we are baffled as to why lol. You're nobody. we just declared on you out of principle because you knowingly recruited accounts we were in the process of nobling. We've nobled them and now we're not attacking you anymore. We don't care about you lol

Easy to say after you fail. If you were to do well yesterday and today against us and we tapked about it you would praise yourselves saying that you organised a great plan and ruined us

DeletedUser120744

Dont just talk from the forum. Prove yourselves in game. I milliom points ahead and you cant plan anything from what i can see. 15 nukes just before runes come out. Really proud of you guys.

Cause there's a whole lot of rune villages in k64....

Easy to say after you fail. If you were to do well yesterday and today against us and we tapked about it you would praise yourselves saying that you organised a great plan and ruined us

Honestly we wouldn't lol we conquer people everyday and you dont see us making external posts, ever. Heck, we declared war our account solo on Panda and their academy(totalling 72 members) in the early stages of the world and didn't have a single loss, while both of their tribes disbanded. I highly doubt you will find a post here about it.

I am not vain. I am simply playing a game and I do not have time to gloat on the externals, something you seem to obviously have time for.

DeletedUser92554

And bragging about 15 dead nukes only screams your inexperience with the later stages of this game.

This times a million. Offense can be rebuilt much faster than defense. Killing nukes isn't an accomplishment if they're going to just rebuild them in a few days and come again. Defense is much more precious and harder to rebuild...

Only time killing offensive nukes is an accomplishment is when you also manage to take their villages and prevent them from attacking again.

DeletedUser121412

This times a million. Offense can be rebuilt much faster than defense. Killing nukes isn't an accomplishment if they're going to just rebuild them in a few days and come again. Defense is much more precious and harder to rebuild...

Only time killing offensive nukes is an accomplishment is when you also manage to take their villages and prevent them from attacking again.

To be clear while I find this entire thread... Hilarious to say the least I will point out that an experienced player can rebuild defense as quick as offense. Thats why they are called speed builds, now there are more moderate and effective builds to be sure but even if I got cleared and killed a players nuke, by the time he sent the same nuke at me that village would have the same amount of troops again. That being said I remember frank from 92 and if I had to put my money on someone in this, lets just say it would not be pest. Still hilarious that this made it to the externals, I didn't even know pest was a tribe. Oh and before you ask frank I was in LOV on The North Remembers. we never really spoke but nonetheless I remember playing verse you for some time before LOV merged into North Korea or w.e it was at that time to fight MEA.

Enex

Let us all ignore this and come back in a few weeks with some stats lol

RealFrankUnderwood

...an experienced player can rebuild defense as quick as offense.

HC - 3600/341*6 = 63.34 pop per min
sp - 3600/80 = 45 ppm
D - 108.34 ppm
axe - 3600/103 = 34.95 ppm
LC - 3600/171*4 = 84.21 ppm
O - 119.16 ppm

Based on these basic calculations, for every dead nuke, 91% of a DV being lost to it is the point where the O retrains faster.

Things not considered:
- Rams/cats would have the O train faster than advertised above.
- Travel time of the nuke back to the target should really be considered in it's train time making the O train slower than advertised above. This is exaggerated on this speed two world, where units move slower relative to the game around them.
- D beats O comfortably. Even a DV of this "weak" HC/sp D that everybody half competent trains in all their villages, easily beats a nuke. An equivalent pop of D doesn't need to be trained, only an equivalent fighting strength, making the D train speed effectively faster.
- The lost D is retrained between multiple villages, pretty much making everything said above moot, since this drastically increases the D train speed.

Conclusion: D retrains way faster than O.

I may have very recently lost my invisible #1 ODS rank on W92, three and a half months after quitting the world, but I haven't forgotten how I got it in the first place, on an account only 42% D and with arguably the biggest and most vulnerable eastern FL in the tribe. So, if there's a single thing I agree with Philip on, it's that dead nukes are dead nukes. He says they killed 15 and I have no idea if that's true or not, I know our account hasn't been attacking them, but dead nukes are dead nukes and they retrain much slower than the dead D.

DeletedUser121412

HC - 3600/341*6 = 63.34 pop per min
sp - 3600/80 = 45 ppm
D - 108.34 ppm
axe - 3600/103 = 34.95 ppm
LC - 3600/171*4 = 84.21 ppm
O - 119.16 ppm

Based on these basic calculations, for every dead nuke, 91% of a DV being lost to it is the point where the O retrains faster.

Things not considered:
- Rams/cats would have the O train faster than advertised above.
- Travel time of the nuke back to the target should really be considered in it's train time making the O train slower than advertised above. This is exaggerated on this speed two world, where units move slower relative to the game around them.
- D beats O comfortably. Even a DV of this "weak" HC/sp D that everybody half competent trains in all their villages, easily beats a nuke. An equivalent pop of D doesn't need to be trained, only an equivalent fighting strength, making the D train speed effectively faster.
- The lost D is retrained between multiple villages, pretty much making everything said above moot, since this drastically increases the D train speed.

Conclusion: D retrains way faster than O.

I may have very recently lost my invisible #1 ODS rank on W92, three and a half months after quitting the world, but I haven't forgotten how I got it in the first place, on an account only 42% D and with arguably the biggest and most vulnerable eastern FL in the tribe. So, if there's a single thing I agree with Philip on, it's that dead nukes are dead nukes. He says they killed 15 and I have no idea if that's true or not, I know our account hasn't been attacking them, but dead nukes are dead nukes and they retrain much slower than the dead D.

All true, but I was stating my opinion on simple troop build times, not calcing travel time or multiple villages into the equation and even then D is equal or faster built than O everytime. There is no in between, as to how many nukes he has killed don't know lol. I remember your defense on 92 =P I made sass hate me for a long time for the exact same reason. I would take her villages then turtle up and let her beat her head into my walls lol. On 96 I don't even concern myself when a nuke dies. If it dies ok I'll build another, tw is a defenders game these days. Since your account isn't attacking him hes probably getting random attacks from solo players and thinks that makes him an amazing player to survive but a tribal op on the other hand would probably see villages lost.

DeletedUser

Even if just looking at optimal 1 full O vs optimal 1 full D with level 20 wall, factoring in scouts and rams (250 rams/100 scouts for O and 200 scouts for D), then Defence is about 10% quicker to rebuild. If I remember correctly, you lose 7k spears on a sim, but then can build 7.7k spears back in the time it takes for the attacker to build 6k axes. Similar story in the stables.

RealFrankUnderwood

All true, but I was stating my opinion on simple troop build times, not calcing travel time or multiple villages into the equation and even then D is equal or faster built than O everytime.

I wasn't trying to correct you as such. I was correcting loscaldzar. If anything I was trying to agree with you. O doesn't train faster than D.

RealFrankUnderwood

Even if just looking at optimal 1 full O vs optimal 1 full D with level 20 wall, factoring in scouts and rams (250 rams/100 scouts for O and 200 scouts for D), then Defence is about 10% quicker to rebuild. If I remember correctly, you lose 7k spears on a sim, but then can build 7.7k spears back in the time it takes for the attacker to build 6k axes. Similar story in the stables.

Maybe you should stop defending with single DVs.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should stop defending with single DVs.

I rarely do, it is just a calculation that I remember from back in the day. Had pages upon pages of that sort of stuff that all became far less relevant with all the buffs, WT and P2W.

DeletedUser121412

I wasn't trying to correct you as such. I was correcting loscaldzar. If anything I was trying to agree with you. O doesn't train faster than D.

Yea but I've been up all night bored at work and I felt like replying anyways, I get that you were agreeing with me =P