Petition for Nith

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser73616

xXx Nithgor xXx

A brilliant Mod to W39.
Sign here if you agree that you also want him reinstated!

Names:
TheKingOfAz

DeletedUser

Would help if we knew what he did wrong...

He was cool, although i sometimes felt he was a right jobs worth and obliged by the book more so than some other mods.

DeletedUser73616

I doubt it is any of our business what he did wrong in fairness. I just don't think anything he would have done should be held against him so much that he gets demoted when he had been doing an amazing job for so long - it should balance out.

DeletedUser

This really isn't necessary; but to set the record straight..

I was a bit too 'friendly' while helping Nuke sort out an account that was claimed to be hacked yesterday.

I got caught up in the conversation, and said a few things I should not have said without revealing any administrative information. But the decision on the overall outcome was not mine to make.

DeletedUser73616

Yeah I kind of guessed it would revolve around one of those two Geico accounts - seems to have been the only interesting thing to allegedly happen recently :p

And I think it is necessary, but if you feel it should be geshloschenned, feel free to say so :)

DeletedUser

I always figured a MOD is like a judge.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you Nith.

DeletedUser

Yeah I kind of guessed it would revolve around one of those two Geico accounts - seems to have been the only interesting thing to allegedly happen recently :p

And I think it is necessary, but if you feel it should be geshloschenned, feel free to say so :)

I'd have to say that I do :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol want me to close it? I thought about it but figured I'd see what people start saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.