Petition Regarding Signatures Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

DA has been banned, and I felt this was a very important petition. Therefore I will open it here. Everything is the same as: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=157280. I will record all names of people who agree.

For:
-FreakOnALeash-
-Dark Assasin-
Kash2Smash
oli9452
Kung fu panda2488
Rypsterbull
MinorDisaster
castro2man
demondeacons513

Against:
Cpt. Marryat
dchogs
Dartship
b00k

Those who signed on the last thread, please repost here. Also, this change in rules is extremely important, especially to us sig makers.Unless you use photoshop or gimp(which sucks, sorry DA), to make sig's, then you will not understand why. Most forums do not use these crappy thin signatures, prohibiting us from putting nay decent render in without having to make the render tiny or really flat. Please sign.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we sign agains't it? The Forums are about discussing the game, not about how pretty you can make your sig (or how many threads you can open regarding the same subject). If you want something bigger, use a spoiler; allowing those interested to click/see it, and those not to ignore it.

DeletedUser

Yeah... if you wan't to use the democratic means of gaining what you want, then please could you count those who vote against it?

That way, we'll gain a better overview as to how many people really want it.

/Signed against

oli9452

/signed in favour

And someone's been drinking horribly...DA's banning was the stupidest move from the staff. So you guys are saying that we can't express our ideas? Ok that's just idiotic. He's been doing sigs for YOUR members for ages and that's how you repay him? Wow that's the last thing i've expected from you guys...seriously the staff is being immature here.

And if you don't like what I'm trying to say here, ban me for all I care, If you don't like democracy and prefer being dictators, then you don't deserve me.

Last edited:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
/signed in favour

And someone's been drinking horribly...DA's banning was the stupidest move from the staff. So you guys are saying that we can't express our ideas? Ok that's just idiotic. He's been doing sigs for YOUR members for ages and that's how you repay him? Wow that's smart...

Considering he was banned a week for spamming in W28 and not for anything in Graphics... It doesn't say anything in particular except it's stupid to spam.

oli9452

Woops...I messed up. Judging by the OP I thought that's why he got banned XD

DeletedUser

/sign against

A good sig maker can work with 80px height, or can use a spoiler if you really want to. You don't need to clog up the forums with sigs

DeletedUser60981

/signed in favour

It is possible to make a sig work with 80px, yes, I agree, but if we made it even 90 sig makers could do so much more!

DeletedUser

Sigs are just fine. I am against this. I have never seen the length of the sigs as a problem. I enjoy TribalWars forum, because it has rules against posting walls of pictures in your profile and any moving images. I don't want it changed.

DeletedUser

/Stopped caring

I can work with any size. Of course, sigs that doesn't look like been under a road-roller look much better and are easier to create, but if the community is willing to continue viewing poor sigs, then to hell with it.

DeletedUser63403

/Stopped caring

I can work with any size. Of course, sigs that doesn't look like been under a road-roller look much better and are easier to create, but if the community is willing to continue viewing poor sigs, then to hell with it.
Same here.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser22924

/signed in favor.

i have made sig for .net forums and .uk forums, and the ones on uk server look so much better and people who say it clogs the forum up, they are just exaggerating.

i don't get why people in .net generally want to look at ugly sigs :\

DeletedUser

/signed in favor.

i have made sig for .net forums and .uk forums, and the ones on uk server look so much better and people who say it clogs the forum up, they are just exaggerating.

People who say that sigs are too small are exaggerating.

See? It works both ways. Just checked co.uk and it looks nasty. I am used to the size of our sigs. I am glad that they are big enough for a person to be able to show whatever he feels like showing. I have seen great signatures in .net and it is sweet when they are so neat.

DeletedUser22924

People who say that sigs are too small are exaggerating.

See? It works both ways. Just checked co.uk and it looks nasty. I am used to the size of our sigs. I am glad that they are big enough for a person to be able to show whatever he feels like showing. I have seen great signatures in .net and it is sweet when they are so neat.

it did not say they are too small, i said it won't look as good as it could.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

Personally I don't go on the forums just to look at signatures, so... What the signatures look like is very small concern for me. I tend to look more at signatures consisting only of text rather than pictures, because most pictures are... Made to look shiny or whatever and doesn't tell me anything about the person.

DeletedUser22924

Personally I don't go on the forums just to look at signatures, so... What the signatures look like is very small concern for me. I tend to look more at signatures consisting only of text rather than pictures, because most pictures are... Made to look shiny or whatever and doesn't tell me anything about the person.

thats right u want to look at text, not everyone shares ur liking of only looking at text, from what i see most people like looking at good sigs:icon_neutral:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
thats right u want to look at text, not everyone shares ur liking of only looking at text, from what i see most people like looking at good sigs:icon_neutral:

And so far you're telling me only that "sigs look better if they're 120pix".

The only thing that tells me is that people suck at making signatures then. Because, as you said, 40 pix doesn't matter either way, or how was it?

If you want to look at huge sigs that look good; as we've stated, there's Graphics-forums specialized in such things. This, however, is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.