Petition Regarding Signatures Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser65682

/signs in favour

I personally enjoy looking at other peoples signatures, some are funny and some are pretty cool, by making it bigger they can express themselves more, just what I think.

DeletedUser22924

And so far you're telling me only that "sigs look better if they're 120pix".

The only thing that tells me is that people suck at making signatures then. Because, as you said, 40 pix doesn't matter either way, or how was it?

If you want to look at huge sigs that look good; as we've stated, there's Graphics-forums specialized in such things. This, however, is not one of them.

i have not said 40px don't matter, somebody esle did, plz stop confusing my words with others.

im not saying sigs 80px tall, can't look good, i said they can look better if it was a bit taller, and all the sig makers(that i know) prefer to make sigs that are 100 - 120 px tall.

DeletedUser

Yeah... if you wan't to use the democratic means of gaining what you want, then please could you count those who vote against it?

That way, we'll gain a better overview as to how many people really want it.

/Signed against

I've put an against now. Kinda pointless as it's a petition, and most are in favour of this change so far.

/sign against

A good sig maker can work with 80px height, or can use a spoiler if you really want to. You don't need to clog up the forums with sigs

So, clog up the forums with spoilers instead, how boring, the entire forums would be of people with a reasonable sized sig, under a spoiler. Sigs make the forums better, give people thigns to do.

Sigs are just fine. I am against this. I have never seen the length of the sigs as a problem. I enjoy TribalWars forum, because it has rules against posting walls of pictures in your profile and any moving images. I don't want it changed.

We are not asking for an unreasonable size, just a simple 550X150 or 700X120. Just a little change, allowing us sig makers to fit in proper renders, and getting all the focal points of an image into the sig without having to get out a rolling pin.

And so far you're telling me only that "sigs look better if they're 120pix".

The only thing that tells me is that people suck at making signatures then. Because, as you said, 40 pix doesn't matter either way, or how was it?

If you want to look at huge sigs that look good; as we've stated, there's Graphics-forums specialized in such things. This, however, is not one of them.

People want reasonably sized sigs, not squashed up, tiny images. Yeah, we don't suck at making sigs, but do you know how to? Have you ever tried making 100 signatures at that size, I waste too much time finding suitable renders and C4d's that don't need to be resized much - which reduces the quality of the image significantly each time - when I could be enjoying the time making signatures for people with better renders in a better sized image.

That 40px makes a huge difference. That allows us half again the legal size of signatures, where it clogs up the forums, very little mor ethan it does at the curent size, ti allwos signatures to be of a quality, unreachable in these forums.

DeletedUser

So, clog up the forums with spoilers instead, how boring, the entire forums would be of people with a reasonable sized sig, under a spoiler. Sigs make the forums better, give people thigns to do.
Things to do like read the Forums? :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.