Petition Regarding Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser63403

If people want 'everyone' to see their sigs, they can simply abide by the rules. :icon_wink:
Thats the point of the thread, the rules aren't letting the people here tap full potential of the sigs which would look way better when with more reasonable height. We want to stay in rules and thats the reason we posted this petition.

And who said it was just "a few people"? You can hardly judge the consensus of almost 400k players by the opinions of the 100 people who have viewed this thread..
Well, out of the hundred, more than half have agreed with the change, doesnt that make it a majority?
Go look at the list MD posted of who agreed with change and who did not....
31 - 14.... thats more than a clear majority. And if you remove the mods from the list, it gets even more clear.

I never said I didn't want to see sigs at all, they can provide you with valuable information about who you are speaking to.
And 100px would provide you with better info then why are you against it.And the pic you posted was too big... we are not demanding unreasonably large dimensions.

Not related:
And are you sure there are 400k players? "Members: 76,243, Active Members: 8,688"

DeletedUser

I dont want a sig dimension change. If you insist, go to Graphic Forums then, or .uk server.

As i think the admins explain thoroughly why they dont want a change, you, sigmakers, are juz repeating your arguments and petitions. Kinda irritating already tbh.

Juz follow the sig rules ffs. It doesn't matter really what size is your signature is. The styles and techniques how you "fit" your designs in the given dimension that really matters i guess.

If you dont want to folow the sig rules, welcome your infractions/warnings/bans. ;)

They are still sig makers here anyway. Even not as good as you guys, at least they can follow the god damn rules.

Note: We are in JIRKI's forum now. One word: Beware.

DeletedUser

I dont want a sig dimension change. If you insist, go to Graphic Forums then, or .uk server.

As i think the admins explain thoroughly why they dont want a change, you, sigmakers, are juz repeating your arguments and petitions. Kinda irritating already tbh.

Juz follow the sig rules ffs. It doesn't matter really what size is your signature is. The styles and techniques how you "fit" your designs in the given dimension that really matters i guess.

If you dont want to folow the sig rules, welcome your infractions/warnings/bans. ;)

They are still sig makers here anyway. Even not as good as you guys, at least they can follow the god damn rules.

Awww kiwi go home you troll :icon_wink:. Your supposed to be on my side! :icon_neutral:

Anyway, thousands of other non-graphics forums have higher sig sizes, it would be quite the pain to not be able to use the same ones here. And I have heard NO COMPLAINTS whatsoever on these boards.(these are also game forums...sothe whole argument about this only concerning a gfx forum is null and void).

For those who have the ability to make sigs, showing off your sig on any board is simply a necessity. You have to make sigs to actually understand this...it's a strange sentimental feeling. Don't misunderstand...I don't mean it in an attention-seeking manner, but it's similar to a.....err...*thinks of analogy*.....A FASHION DESIGNER!!!. Like if a fashion designer that made the most artistic clothing of the century was confined to a uniform. I'm sure he/she would really like to just wear his/her own clothes.

It isn't the best of analogies...because I have just been hit on the head and its 1am. So please bear with it...:icon_neutral:

Kash2Smash

plz read wht MD wrote.. u wont understand why we are petiotioning for until u yourself start making for sigs. untill u get hundreds of mails from people asking for u to make their sigs... for people to contact u on skype/in-game/msn/on forums/pm asking for you to make their sigs, that to for free. so kiwi, no offense but you can fly off now :)

DeletedUser

plz read wht MD wrote.. u wont understand why we are petiotioning for until u yourself start making for sigs. untill u get hundreds of mails from people asking for u to make their sigs... for people to contact u on skype/in-game/msn/on forums/pm asking for you to make their sigs, that to for free. so kiwi, no offense but you can fly off now :)

As i said, admins explained it. And i agree to them, especially to Jirki. Its juz a.... signature. We are in a PnP forum. We dont really need a very sexy and cool siggies. Unless you want to be famous sig-maker, still a sig change dimension not really matters. Its your "talent" on how you follow that simple rule.

Why oh why we want to be like those non-graphical forums with "better" dimensions (as you most said)? Will you not want to be different? Well, if that's the case, go there and TROLL their forums and make your siggy shops.

And if you still insist the change for dimensions, just dont make sigs at all. No one's forcing you.

There are still sig makers out there who still willing to make signatures and CAN follow the rule. You, petitioners, are not a big lost, really.

Go, show your skills somewhere else.

MD still <3. :lol:

Kash2Smash

As i said, admins explained it. And i agree to them, especially to Jirki. Its juz a.... signature. We are in a PnP forum. We dont really need a very sexy and cool siggies. Unless you want to be famous sig-maker, still a sig change dimension not really matters. Its your "talent" on how you follow that simple rule.

Why oh why we want to be like those non-graphical forums with "better" dimensions (as you most said)? Will you not want to be different? Well, if that's the case, go there and TROLL their forums and make your siggy shops.

And if you still insist the change for dimensions, just dont make sigs at all. No one's forcing you.

There are still sig makers out there who still willing to make signatures and CAN follow the rule. You, petitioners, are not a big lost, really.

Go, show your skills somewhere else.

MD still <3. :lol:

funny isnt it? the one who is petitioning with us, is also the one who made ur sig :lol:

DeletedUser

Kiwi just go away. Don't like the thread then do not post.

Shush! Who said i dont like the thread? Im here against the petition, im here to state my part.

@Kash, did i say that? Clean up your mind, its full of dirty smokes i guess.

DeletedUser

No i will not shush. You are arguing (now i am) for no reason the dimension is a difficult one look how many people have sigs it would slow the forum right down. But really just leave it.

Kash2Smash

NOTE:
If you agree to change the Maximum Signature Size Limit to either 750 X 120 or 550 X 150, please post below.

read the first post at-least., as you are clearly against the petition and this petition is more towards the forums mods, i dont think so that you should post then. if u really want to show that u dont like this petition, you can simply just not reply at all, that will atleast show that u arent with us in this.

DeletedUser

No i will not shush. You are arguing (now i am) for no reason the dimension is a difficult one look how many people have sigs it would slow the forum right down. But really just leave it.

Now, thats how you response to an undeveloped player who have no experience in making sigs? :icon_rolleyes: Thank you.

Alright, i'll leave this nonsense. I juz hope admins wont approve this petition with all your reptitive statements, flawed claims and such. This is going nowhere with all that attitudes you all have. :icon_wink:

@kash, you replied to my post (and MD), Is it not respectful to reply back? I back up my claims, as you counter mine.

BAH! :icon_twisted:

So c'yah. have fun in other forums who'll accept your whines.

Kash2Smash

:lol: whines.... you used to ask one of us to make your sigs lol.. and its dis-respectful to reply back :lol: what a nub.. the big button in the left bottom corner says "Post Reply" so yeah you are supposed to reply back :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol: whines.... you used to ask one of us to make your sigs lol.. and its dis-respectful to reply back :lol: what a nub.. the big button in the left bottom corner says "Post Reply" so yeah you are supposed to reply back :lol:

Last! :icon_evil:

/facepalm

There's nothing wrong in asking a sig, is it not? :icon_confused: And i asked him/you/anyonewho'shere even before the new forum feature.

DeletedUser

it should be 700x120 those 40 more px in height make my life alot easier with sigs. And people have complained about scrolling past them, why not have an option to disable sigs from your view?

Status
Not open for further replies.