Petition Regarding Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

My Sexy West siggies are all 20px big :(

Verdict is, Nothing will change. Ive seen it before, cept the place i saw it before was corrupt, here they just dont like images.

Oh yeah btw, any forum has signatures of an ample size, 80px is no longer an ample size to sig makers.

DeletedUser63403

it should be 700x120 those 40 more px in height make my life alot easier with sigs. And people have complained about scrolling past them, why not have an option to disable sigs from your view?
I have already suggested that twice before, read the thread before you post.

HeftySmurf

How about we Comprimise.

We want 120px sigs, we go down to a 550 Width limit.
Make it easier for your eyes servy?

DeletedUser

Okay now that I'm sober-ish, I've come to the conclusion that an analogy is the best way to make you guys understand our persistence.

It's like fashion designers(siggers). You see, they are fashionable and wear artsy clothes(good sigs) everywhere. But lets say in a special scenario(TW forumz :icon_wink:), they are forced to wear lame uniforms(80x sigs). Now, I'm sure them fashun dezainerz would <3 to wear them artsy clothes. XD Ya see....they can wear their fancy clothing EVERYWHERE, but TW forums.

It's like the designer(us) of a ferrari(our smexy sigs), forced to drive a mini cooper(80px sigs) on a certain road(TW forumzzz). EVERY OTHER ROAD IS NORMAL.

Now I know those aren't the best of analogies....but they seemed appropriate. :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why not have an option to disable sigs from your view?
There is... however the argument is not agains't all sigs (as they can provide you with valuable information about who you're speaking to), just the big ones.

HeftySmurf

There is... however the argument is not agains't all sigs (as they can provide you with valuable information about who you're speaking to), just the big ones.
Mine (20px too big :icon_cry:) Promoted The West (Which Morthy said im allowed to do) and Also said what i do there (eat small children).
Sure its not direct to Tribal Wars but Morthy said i could :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mine (20px too big :icon_cry:) Promoted The West (Which Morthy said im allowed to do) and Also said what i do there (eat small children).
I'm going to go off topic here (and then hide from Jirki), but... how is The West these days? Haven't played since pre-W2 but had a quick look the other day and seems its had a few updates since then.

Zord Gaf

Elder Moderator
Tribal Wars Team
Elder
Contest Moderator
Reaction score
You can post a sig of The-West, but it has to be within the rules. Why should YOU get special treatment? The sig size is fine. There are ways around it. Get an image resizing program. (Image resizer from MS for example.) I think even Paint or PS does it, after you have created the image.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Okay. This is getting nowhere; you only have three real arguments of getting the limit increased.

1) Making it easier for sig-makers.
2) Most people like nicer signatures.
3) Other forums have bigger limits.

Neither of those reasons are particularly good.

1) This forum is to discuss TribalWars, not being a paradise for sig-makers. If you can't make signatures at 80 pix height, then don't make signatures.
2) It's way too generalized. 100 peeps have viewed the thread. 50 peeps have expressed their opinion. None of you can present any evidence at all that the majority of the users actually would want the limit increased. This argument is pretty much invalid; impossible to prove, impossible to disapprove.
3) We couldn't care less about what limits other forums have.

Basically, as of right now, we're not changing anything. It's not our belief it'd benefit the community as a whole. We may reconsider in a couple of months though.

Either way, this topic is Geschlossen.

And no, I don't want any startings of more petitions or complaints on us not listening; we're aware there's people that want a change and we'll keep that in mind. But the change won't be now.

Status
Not open for further replies.