[Petition] to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

uptill now 53 people agreed and 3 people disagree. so around 94% agree and 6% disagree.

DeletedUser105209

There is roughly 1800 people still playing w61 your going to need a few more:D

DeletedUser

The margin of error of his sample size is about 12.89 percent with a 95% confidence level. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I figured it was an interesting statistic.

DeletedUser107091

Disagree. This world is a secret world. Therefore it has been offered to the players of the world to win by using those. Nothing wrong in winning by secrets as I see it

DeletedUser

Disagree with this, signed up into a secret world just live with it
For this to happen also im going to assume your going to have to get every player to input which would be done in-game thru mail or a vote when you login
otherwise 100 people voting to change a world with around 1,000 people playing it would be pretty unfair

DeletedUser

Disagree with this, signed up into a secret world just live with it
For this to happen also im going to assume your going to have to get every player to input which would be done in-game thru mail or a vote when you login
otherwise 100 people voting to change a world with around 1,000 people playing it would be pretty unfair

You have a very fair point. I think the vast majority of people who are wanting it to become domination just want a little more time to wreck havoc/get havoc wrought upon them. It might almost be better to find some way to prolong the amount of time that the world will be open rather than just switching it to domination.

DeletedUser

Agree: to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominance as there's to many secrets and if one tribe was to recruit one or 2 players with the secret they need it would mean they could win even though another tribe deserves the win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As an ingame survey have started so this thread can be closed. Please do not close the discussion thread.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.