Petition to disband barb

DeletedUser

I'd like to see how many players want to extend the world.

DeletedUser55895

Barb spent a long time working towards winning the world. Why throw it away just because away up and quit when they got the fight they wanted

DeletedUser67579

I do not even understand why you asking Barb to disband, why would they. We had the chance to beat them and they played the better game this world

DeletedUser105209

Why would we ever even consider it? The best parts of this world are long past and as enjoyable as smashing nukes off you guys is, there is little satisfaction in it at this point.

You guys used to go on about those "goals" you had, and we have hit all of ours. Evening up the stats with you guys is pretty much the best possible way to go out of this world.

We deserve the win, I would never take that away from people like MANGO, Olly, rebel and urfear (and a lot of others :))who have played consistently this whole world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55895

jess i think u forgot mango at the top of that list :p

Soberknight

Where was my mention Jess i worked hard this world too!

Me too!

While olly held his account alive, i fought real hard over here on his behalf!

How about another petition: Sober should get all Barbs Premium points even though he will never use them!

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Me too!

While olly held his account alive, i fought real hard over here on his behalf!

How about another petition: Sober should get all Barbs Premium points even though he will never use them!

I will sign that petition for 10% of the pp

DeletedUser112317

I wanted to extend the world 2 weeks ago but not anymore after most of away deleted their accounts..