PFF v Knock!

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
edit: cant be bothered to argue with u seeing as u think our war with jager doesn't matter, off u pop clueless clive

screenshot_37.png

I took the time to highlight the edit button for you, you will see its right next to the reply button underneath your post
You can thank me in pm if your too embarrassed to put it here

what an idiot

77993d1369979153-flywheel-weight-oh-ironing-jpg

Im gonna stick around for a while, so get used to it mate :)

DeletedUser

lol my stats are decent considering i was a backline account, its easy playing accounts with a huge frontline.

been through this, jager and pff are merging as soon as/if they beat us, therefore 1 tribe.

I am not sure where you have had confirmation of this from the people who make the decisions in either tribe. It hasn't happened, so not one tribe. Until then not one tribe. Therefore not one tribe. Two tribe. 2. Tribe.

DeletedUser

I am not sure where you have had confirmation of this from the people who make the decisions in either tribe. It hasn't happened, so not one tribe. Until then not one tribe. Therefore not one tribe. Two tribe. 2. Tribe.

lol don't be silly mate its obvious

DeletedUser84667

Put whoever you want into stats, whatever makes you feel better about putting so much effort into a world you are losing.

DeletedUser

currently Knock are losing against PFF which will eventually change, we've already had an improvement in stats (as slight as it is)..
that does not mean we're losing the world, if i were you i'd be more worried about jager losing (sorry about jager reference i know wrong chat but couldnt resist)

DeletedUser112291

Put whoever you want into stats, whatever makes you feel better about putting so much effort into a world you are losing.

i guess kevin ... your players managed to get 8 villages from me , yeah we in knock are thinking that jager is coming back and going to win :lol:

DeletedUser

currently Knock are losing against PFF which will eventually change, we've already had an improvement in stats (as slight as it is)..
that does not mean we're losing the world, if i were you i'd be more worried about jager losing (sorry about jager reference i know wrong chat but couldnt resist)
Churchy mate dont make me tell tricky what your doing in w69 lol

DeletedUser

PFF had it's best day against Knock! yesterday, how are your stats better except that you had one day with more caps then us?

DeletedUser

i Genuinely think players dont even need to play the game anymore since its all about merging to win and what not.

So Dj i say this run free and troll to your hearts desire because what you say is shite load more fun than the actual game :lol:

DeletedUser

Nah im just here because Dj is hilarious kinda like the Kanye west of TW haha tricky is on w73 you should join there he misses the lads lol rank one tribe too

On that note wasnt this guy in jordans basher tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mate i know you play with Muppets but on knocks side really? Tricky and i are ashamed haha nah just kidding lol

who woulda thought old churchy stret sliming around w69 how you been?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mate i know you play with Muppets but on knocks side really? Tricky and i are ashamed haha nah just kidding lol

who woulda thought old churchy stret sliming around w69 how you been?

oh you're arguing with me on a world u don't play and im the 'troll'