PFF v Knock!

Ripfin

So much going on in this war, wonder when PFF will start sending their LetterCats to deliver death and destruction to the enemy ?

cat.jpg

DeletedUser

So much going on in this war, wonder when PFF will start sending their LetterCats to deliver death and destruction to the enemy ?

when are you going to kill someone? is the question lol

DeletedUser

mate i know you play with Muppets but on knocks side really? Tricky and i are ashamed haha nah just kidding lol

who woulda thought old churchy stret sliming around w69 how you been?

i play in W69 (facepalm)
and ah will have a look into the tricky thing :) havent spoken to him in a while

DeletedUser

Who would have thought a few days ago that Innogames would win the war :)

Have fun with everything you all do in the future Knock players.

JF/Axl

DeletedUser

Have fun guys, PFF have been defeated by Innogames.

PFF great tribe, great people- sad that it ended like this, but glad that we didn't put up with Innogames shit.

Cookie The Cat over and out.

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this kinda sucks

pff a tribe worth fighting a end game war with are quiting due to the mods and makers of the game,

its a shame really would have been a world worth playing till the end..

good work pff, if you are really quiting, it was a pleasure to kinda fight against you strange cat lovers,

time will tell if the delete happens or not but either way tis a shame

DeletedUser

Never fought in a tribe like PFF before. Grateful for the experience and all the fun had here. Ashame it ended like this, but inno will get no more of my hard earned money when they clearly show no care for their customers. Shout out to PFF! Always was a dog person but this tribe made me a cat lover.

Redeemed Rebel signing off. Good luck Knock!

DeletedUser

Honestly Jager wouldn't be here if it wasn't for PFF and players like The Kilted Saint, The Mule, Bull.dozer, Built for Sin, Big Drew, Dudeja, Sir Dgby. Its been a pleasure playing this world, but I could never player it to my full potential with shitty players who keep letting me down, I held up against Knock, I took their villages.

But loosing PFF is the biggest kick in the guts. I was going to say to those PFF players going they could join me in a new premade somewhere else like we were planning to after winning 59. But with the way Innogames have treated its players especially some which have been here since the beginning.

I don't know how much longer I will be around in this world, the beautiful cats meant a lot to me after 59, and without them, its hard. Will see how next few days pan out but I don't see a good end for the southern allies without PFF. And I certainly won't participate in mass barb nobling with their deletion.

I know you Knock guys see me as one of the decent Jager players, and I thank you for it. Some of you are brilliant players and I have seen it. Bolg, you're a boss, and I love it. I wish I could be as aggressive as you.

So, I bet you're wanting to know who I am.

Pownedu, I am Daniel the account owner. And I am sure my co-player Kostas would have similar words to say.

Will miss the Penguins, Cats, Adsy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

this was probably the one world i enjoyed after a long time, the end war was the best matched, Knock vs PFF was one i looked forward to. Innogames need to get their act together.

Ripfin

I see many PFF saying they will quit but no Knock, this is really sad, thought PFF had more fortitude then this, thought they were better then Knock, but oh well its their choice to do what they want, may they have fun and enjoy whatever other endeavors they go for.

DeletedUser

I see many PFF saying they will quit but no Knock, this is really sad, thought PFF had more fortitude then this, thought they were better then Knock, but oh well its their choice to do what they want, may they have fun and enjoy whatever other endeavors they go for.

I only just came on so will make another post later, but Ripfin you quit W2 in like 2008. Trust me you would not have survived another year without scripts. If you were a big frontline account now on any world you would not be able to play without them. Do not mistake this quitting for anything other than the gameplay issues caused by the update - that goes for everyone. This game is not a job. PFF have already shown they are one of the best tribes to have existed on W69 and don't feel the need to endure idiotic changes to the game to prove that.

Ripfin

I only just came on so will make another post later, but Ripfin you quit W2 in like 2008. Trust me you would not have survived another year without scripts. If you were a big frontline account now on any world you would not be able to play without them. Do not mistake this quitting for anything other than the gameplay issues caused by the update - that goes for everyone. This game is not a job. PFF have already shown they are one of the best tribes to have existed on W69 and don't feel the need to endure idiotic changes to the game to prove that.

Sadly when I had to leave the game back then it was one of my saddest days, but with me and the wife moving into a new house and no time to play the game I was not going to allow my account to become a burden for the tribe, so told them to noble me and have fun, as to now, I've been frontline with both Knock and HERD faired poorly against Knock(made a bad choice) but did excellent against HERD (was on a roll) but still i'm looking at PFF a tribe I had respect for and so on quitting while their enemy does not, how do you think this makes them look in my eyes now? it truly is a sad day.

Ripfin

Ripfin who cares about who you respect your opinion is nothing your words hold no merit your skill is non existent YOUR NOTHING BUT A FAT ARSEHOLE WHO TALKS WAY TOO MUCH

and yet your quitting and i'm not ? who is this anyway ?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I don't think anyone other than ripfin thinks that. PFF was my fav tribe to have had as an enemy due to the respect they shown me rather than the usual abuse from mentally challenged egoists like the previously mentioned ripfin

DeletedUser

Ripfin, shut the heck up. You couldn't take it in jäger or anywhere else. You have spent the entire world running because you can't handle being attacked. Instead you hide behind pff and jäger. Grow a pair. If you are so good with the in game tagger, go to war with someone instead of running over and over again. I can't take any more of your crap.

roman01

Ripfin, shut the heck up. You couldn't take it in jäger or anywhere else. You have spent the entire world running because you can't handle being attacked. Instead you hide behind pff and jäger. Grow a pair. If you are so good with the in game tagger, go to war with someone instead of running over and over again. I can't take any more of your crap.

First he needs to learn how to snipe :icon_idea:

Ripfin

hide behind PFF and Jager? really Rebel you seriously think that?