PFF vs INBRED

DeletedUser

cat-war-strategy-book.gif

The 20th of January… such an unassuming date. Christmas is over, New Year's resolutions have been made, and broken. Normality is resuming for another year.

Yet throughout history the 20th of January is significant:

1265 - 1st English Parliament ever called into session

1783 - Hostilities cease in Revolutionary War

1840 - Dutch King Willem II crowned

1892 - 1st basketball game played

1942 - Nazi officials hold notorious Wannsee conference in Berlin deciding on "final solution" calling for extermination of Europe's Jews

1944 - RAF drops 2300 ton bombs on Berlin

1953 - 1st US telecast transmitted to Canada-from Buffalo NY

1980 - President Jimmy Carter announces US boycott of Olympics in Moscow

1990 - Black January - crackdown of Azerbaijani pro-independence demonstrations by Soviet army in Baku.

2009 - Barack Obama, inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States of America, becomes the United States' first African-American president

Now on this day, a smaller and more insignificant event is taking place at 12:00pm

Inbred-Cat.jpg

Cat boffins have calculated that Inbred (due to the nature of their breeding habits) have no need of several continents' worth of villages - an area the size of Norfolk would more than suffice. We also had a lot of fun last time batting our ball of string at them and are eager to begin again.

Seeing as it’s now 12:00pm and we'll be looking to have our afternoon naps quite soon...Cry havoc and let loose the Cats of war!

Cat-and-dog-fight.gif

Have fun everyone

yes-Im-another-inbred-cat.jpg

Note - Pictures of white bread and brown bread added to save arguments*
*If you prefer any other type of bread please use your imagination

No cats were harmed in the production of this declaration

DeletedUser89005

Don't be mean now BigBert :lol:
I actually happened to like it..

It will be interesting to see how the dozy account will react in this war.. given how he has such close links with pff, the perfect plant comes to mind when i think of it, I'll be supporting inbred in this one, and wish them the very best..

and that caption kinda say's it all there cewk.. your humor and sarcasm is growing on me.. "i like it" :lol:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
good luck to both sides,

pnp was 6 outta 10 ish

not like the good ole days but at least it was a valiant effort

Gonna give my best wish's and my money on the the brother & sister love making crew

Ripfin

I'm curious if Inbred even knows their at war with PFF, since it seems Inbred would rather attack Jager or at least that is what CM is doing now.

Deleted User - 10770065

It's a 2v2 basically and location wise, that is the most logical thing for CM to do. Deal with it.

DeletedUser98503

Jager probably thought they'd be safe from Monkey :lol:

musological

lol, you mean Monkey hopes she's safe from me ;-)

and I guess for the moment she is...

She's sent a couple of attacks is all, random speeds and claims it was an accident - fake script mistake. So probably Inbred are not inviting Jager to join in their war just at the moment :(

arabela

lol, you mean Monkey hopes she's safe from me ;-)

and I guess for the moment she is...

She's sent a couple of attacks is all, random speeds and claims it was an accident - fake script mistake. So probably Inbred are not inviting Jager to join in their war just at the moment :(

Just admit u got scared for a moment ;p

It is just some wrong clicks on another script that had some guys from Jagger since old days ;) Nothing to worry about, yet :)

Muso, i will never hide from you and you know this...