PFF Vs mikabuk

DeletedUser

The poor lowly player (with a huge ego) that I am, I decided to make a separate thread for the continuing beating PFF are giving me. There were so many occasions when I felt like giving up, but Shaun has convinced me that not all is lost and we might be able to save a village or two....and so on and so forth...

Seriously though, well done PFF! You have really killed our spirit! And in memory of that spirit and self-assurance that we used to have, we will kill your trains and nukes again. Remember one thing - do not give up! You can get a few villas per op. It will only cost you about a hundred nukes per village like last time, but who is counting? I mean, you have too many nukes and nobles anyway, so it doesn't matter, right? You have your Jager pals teaching us their own crazy rules of attacking and defending - abide by them and you will never lose (Jager aren't losing to a smaller tribe, are they?)! Drop 1000 nukes on us 'without any intent to noble' and we will kiss your wonderful behinds.

I look around your gracious, ethical tribe and I see a lot of unused potential. Seriously, huge amounts of skill are just rotting somewhere on the backlines. Do use that wonderful tool in your posession.

Good luck in your current op!

Mik

P.S.: Stats so far

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF
Side 2:
Players: mikabuk

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,271
Side 2: 60,978
Difference: 70,293

chart

MAP: http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.php?page=map&ti0=3557&tc0=ddf527&pi0=9331879&pc0=3e17eb&zoom=200&centrex=400&centrey=600&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1

DeletedUser106579

Some less twisted stats...:)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: HD

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,603
Side 2: 9,716
Difference: 2,113

chart

Side 1: 910
Side 2: 44
Difference: 866

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 40,525,552
Side 2: 75,776,281
Difference: 35,250,729

chart

Side 1: 8,490,723
Side 2: 404,158
Difference: 8,086,565

chart

Deleted User - 10770065

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

Go PFF!

DeletedUser

QUOTE]

How is that less twisted? There hasn't been a tribe to speak of for ages now. We are eating people, for god's sake. Those stats have nothing to do with this thread, since you have been targeting me only after most of the tribe was gone or turned inactive.

This thread is about your whole tribe Vs our account only! Stay on topic please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102723

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

The thread was even named PFF vs Mikabuk, so that is completely irrelevant..

DeletedUser

I mean, PFF are great and all, but a 7 village difference that came with a 43mln ODD increase for us against a whole tribe was pretty poor. Go PFF! Go Ads and all the other PFF trolls out there! We are secretly rooting for you, but don't tell anyone.

DeletedUser102723

so thats the point of all war forums then? this forum was created to discuss mikabuk vs PFF, due to the copious amount of nukes and enough interest, this topic is valid. Its the same as Knock Knock... Jagers here, just less people are interested and its a smaller war

DeletedUser

I agree with Happy world of haribo, this thread was clearly titled PFF Vs Mikabuk not PFF vs HD. Hes the only active player that still remain IN Varyag/HD/ZE
Mikabuk has held his own so far and i take my hat off to him. I wonder how long it will last though. No matter how good a player, everyone gets to a point where they eventually quit due to constant pressure. I mean who wants to sit at their computer day an night for weeks on end defending their account.

Good luck to both sides. Whens this next op land so i can watch the stats...

DeletedUser

I agree with Happy world of haribo, this thread was clearly titled PFF Vs Mikabuk not PFF vs HD. Hes the only active player that still remain IN Varyag/HD/ZE
Mikabuk has held his own so far and i take my hat off to him. I wonder how long it will last though. No matter how good a player, everyone gets to a point where they eventually quit due to constant pressure. I mean who wants to sit at their computer day an night for weeks on end defending their account.

Good luck to both sides. Whens this next op land so i can watch the stats...

Mate, PFf are saying one thing to us by mail (about how well we have defended) and completely another on here. Ads is one of the guys who lost all their close-range troops and nobles to us last time. No point listening to him.

Seems like the op will start hitting tomorrow. We have no D - all villages cleared. Help us!!! :)

DeletedUser102723

Dont worry, they probably don't have any intent on nobling

DeletedUser85711

If I had any testicular fortitude for this game any more I'd offer a helping hand.. But alas :p

Good luck Mr. Mikabuk

DeletedUser

Oh well...guess PFF will noble all our villages this time around... :)