PHO Member - Passed Away

DeletedUser

Today I was informed by the girlfriend of one of my tribe mates that he had passed away.

We can't avoid death, but it's always hard to lose someone we love. And Xenov had a mother a father a family that loved him and that are now going through bad times. I feel sorry that you have to go through this.

I've started this thread as I feel he deserves this. Xenov you will always be remembered between us, your PHO tribe mates. My condolences go to his family to his friends and to everyone that was close to him.

On a side note if there is ANY trolling or spamming on this forum I won't rest until I see you banned. Respect him.

DeletedUser

As said by Robert Benchley "Death ends a life, not a relationship." Condolences to all who knew him.

DeletedUser

May his family not spend so much time in grieving his death, but that they spend more time rejoicing the life that he lived

my thoughts and prayers go out to this mans family

aussieeagle

RIP and i hope is family live happy ever after remembering the good moments with him.

DeletedUser

Thank you all of you. TW lost one hell of a good player He will live in my heart forever till I am with him once again.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

I am his sister and the one that started him in this game, my sister also plays in this game. We were making it a family event. I have played for about a year longer than he did. He took the little things that I told him to get him started and he ran with it.

He loved this game, he knew this game better than I ever will. TW lost an awesome player, everyone lost an awesome friend, and I lost an awesome brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

thereset

He was in my tribe on W11. Like Ketendra, he was a well-respected member and a wonderful player.

We lost a friend and a member of our TW family. On behalf of -=WE=-, our sincerest condolences to his family.

And thank you for this lovely and honorable tribute.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sincerest condolences to Ketendra and the rest of his family, he was also my tribemate on W11.

Thank you for this thread, tiaco83 and may he rest in peace.

DeletedUser

how he passed away? what happened ?

I hope this clarifies your question. This isn't an easy matter for his family/close friends to talk about so don't push more questions. Let him rest in peace.

Xenov on 23.07. at 22:05
Just wanted to tell you that Xenov has passed away I am going to sit you as his sitter as he has 11 attacks coming but I will play his account till I decide if I want to keep playing it. I know how to play This is his girlfriend look me up if you like steelersgirl43 play world 25 and 29

XgodfatherX on 23.07. at 23:45
I'm really sad to hear that. My condolences go to you and to his relatives.

We saw he was inactive and we decided to start nobling as we didn't want him to go barb, otherwise he would be nobled by everyone.

I never talked that much with him, but I'm sorry to hear that.

What happened to him? If you don't mind I talk about it.

Xenov today at 03:47
It is hard for me to talk about. He died peacefully in his sleep sometime sunday night.

XgodfatherX today at 03:52
Like I've said, I'm sorry to push this issue to your attention.

Does his family have an e-mail? Mother? Father? Something? I'd like to send my condolences personally and address other people condolences, people have been sending his condolences to me and I believe the family would feel better by knowing that he had people who liked him and actually cared about him even separated by a monitor and thousand miles.

DeletedUser

Rest in Peace, and Im happy he didn't feel any pain.

Have a good rest.

DocJunior25

I am in the same tribe as him on world 24 we will all miss him as a memorial we are all naming vills after him it would be nice to see the trend continue as long as we remember he will never truly die

DocJunior25 W24 Baron FS

DeletedUser

my deepest condolences for this loss ..

a big hug to the family

Mario

DeletedUser

I have changed my profile with a tribute to xenov and I've renamed one of my villages.

DeletedUser

I am in the same tribe as him on world 24 we will all miss him as a memorial we are all naming vills after him it would be nice to see the trend continue as long as we remember he will never truly die

DocJunior25 W24 Baron FS

I did not know him, but I will happily name my three villages after him

DeletedUser

i'm gonna name my capital after him in respect. may he not be forgotten.

DeletedUser

Like I've said I've updated my profile with a tribute to xenov.

Recently a PHO member passed away, unfortunately death is something we can't escape, there is no way out and we will all die, however it is sad when someone we love dies and so my condolences go to Xenov family and to everyone close to him. This also shows and proves many things, this is just a game, some people keep holding grudges against each other, there is hate, etc. At the end of the day we all turn off our computers and we have a life out there, we have a life to live, to enjoy, that's why most people forget their purpose here and quit, this is supposed to be a fun game.I'm having fun what about you? So what's your purpose in here? I'm here to have fun to meet people to war to get friends, what about you? What are you here for? So I've said my goals. Did I accomplish them? Definitely! What about you? Do you have any goals? If you do have you attained to any of them? I'm proud to say I have, I'm proud to have met new people which I like and I care, I'm proud to have a tribe where there is actually friendship and people talk to each other, I'm proud of living this way and I'm proud of playing tribal wars this way. What about you? Are you proud of anything? I've started thinking about this when Xenov passed away, this isn't just a tribute to Xenov and to his relatives and friends,this is a tribute to friendship and a tribute to life. Each one has their own ways of playing, I've mine and I'm happy with it. I don't regret what I've done so far. I don't regret what I did I don't regret what I'm doing and I won't regret what I'll do. Why? Because my decisions are based on principles, principles that sustain the base of life, friendship. You can't chose your family, but you can chose your friends. I've gone through lots of situations but I'm still standing. Why? Because friends were here for me when I needed them and they know I'll be there for them when they need. We've built trustful relations. Even if I don't last too long on this game I'll walk away heads up. Why? Because I've achieved what I was here for. I've been happy, I've met people and I've done friends. How come there can be anything better? Ranks? Numbers? Those will be gone when the world closes. Friends? They'll stay. Friendship never dies. Xenov we were here for you. I wish you rest in peace. Like I've said this is not only a tribute to Xenov but it was also a tribute to friendship and life.