Phoenix Declares

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the last month or so, Tribe Phoenix rained down hard upon WMD, a tiny tribe whose leadership had HUGE mouths.

As it rained and poured in Kd 64, WMD has been defeated. It still exists, but the players there will be eaten at our leisure. Because of our downpour, there appears to be something coming out to try to block Phoenix Domination of Kd 64.

The mists move, and out came the Rainbo. They have decided they wish to question our Right to Kd 64 Dominance.

Thus we have come to the conclusion, that we will remove this Rainbo from our sight, and prior to removal.. we will follow this Rainbo to the pot of gold waiting at the end.

When we get to this pot of gold, we are gonna rape and pillage their villages and make it all ours. Then we are going to take that gold, and go purchase more time with Ladies of Leisure.

So, Rainbo... what does happen when the Phoenix blasts the heat on.....

You only linger for a moment.

Good luck to Both Sides, from what i have seen thus far should be a great test of skill in the coming weeks. I just wanted to go ahead and make it official.....

DeletedUser

why nothing funny for me to laugh at? Can you show some stats of both sides so I can see the smaller guys?

Good luck to both sides :)

lt181

I think we can all agree that Phoenix will win this war easily. Can't we?

DeletedUser

Don't blink or the rainbo will be gone...

Good luck to both sides

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
aww now why wasn't we told about this :icon_wink:

LMAO. after the three skirmishes we have had, my tribe seems to know of it even before we declared.

Maybe that is why the Rainbo will disappear so fast... So many players, no communication...

DeletedUser22924

bye rainbo:)(though i just heard of u)

GL phoenx:icon_wink:

i don't think u need it XD

DeletedUser

Burn all their villages to the ground. Turn K64 into a maelstrom of Chaos and fire.

DeletedUser

LMAO. after the three skirmishes we have had, my tribe seems to know of it even before we declared.

Maybe that is why the Rainbo will disappear so fast... So many players, no communication...

i was being sarcastic :icon_rolleyes:,

we knew it was coming sooner rather than later

DeletedUser

Hey zippy please don't kick out players we are nobling like you have done in the past :icon_rolleyes: then perhaps we can show people some fun warstats :icon_twisted:

Let the mayhem begin continue!

DeletedUser

i only kick them if they are inactive not because you attacked/nobling them