Phoenix Declares

DeletedUser

Ok thought id make it official even though i dont,Rainbo will be disbanding :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

Pajuno will reply here with a formal statement if that happens but I think we will hunt the remainings whichever tribe they join. If a tribe recruits an ex-rainbo member they better contact Pajuno first.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno will reply here with a formal statement if that happens but I think we will hunt the remainings whichever tribe they join. If a tribe recruits an ex-rainbo member they better contact Pajuno first.

Aye. We are still eating everyone on our list of rainbo members. It also includes a few that did change tribes..

remember everyone, we are looking for reasons to eat our next target... recruiting any of rainbo will lead us to the next feast...

And we are hungry.... Rainbo was more an appetizer than a main course...

*THE ROCK*

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Rainbo
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 231
Difference: 121

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 14
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,397,509
Side 2: 788,167
Difference: 609,342

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 385,414
Side 2: 97,325
Difference: 288,089

image.php

DeletedUser

Rainbo are almost entirely controlled by me (I am sitting over half of the active members). Almost all of the players have left the game and I think your conquest is complete. I was utterly disappointed in the pathetic defenses that were mounted and the even worse attacks. To make it worse, our leader then decided to leave us with the excuse "I am going on holiday in 3 months" << WTF??!!

As the only Duke of Rainbo (there are no barons or other dukes anymore); I make our surrender official. Rainbo will shortly disaband and you will have won the war. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser22924

Rainbo are almost entirely controlled by me (I am sitting over half of the active members). Almost all of the players have left the game and I think your conquest is complete. I was utterly disappointed in the pathetic defenses that were mounted and the even worse attacks. To make it worse, our leader then decided to leave us with the excuse "I am going on holiday in 3 months" << WTF??!!

As the only Duke of Rainbo (there are no barons or other dukes anymore); I make our surrender official. Rainbo will shortly disaband and you will have won the war. :icon_sad:

spoony, sh*t happens.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hehehe.

We accept your surrender. However, the list of targets still exists in our forums. And until someone better comes along, we will continue to hunt your members as far as we can. :)

Good luck to you, i hear your not in our kd... will have to make a special trip north then...

DeletedUser

I am though :p, in the North-East with the rest of Rainbo that you haven't touched. However most of my villages are just above the border :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just the latest stats...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 15
Difference: 57

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 16
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 2
Difference: 23

almost final tally..... not counting refugees? lmao.

Deadlock22

First of all spoon, to be clear to you , he is going on holiday, i am in constant talk to him on msn.

And i would like to congratulate Pheonix, it was a good war event tho it was one sided :p.

Deadlock22

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lets just be clear... if its former rainbo, ITS OURS>

To kd 64... if your gonna be nobling our targets, (mail us for our existing list) then i would be very careful... cause we are not done with them yet.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, you are such a bully. :icon_rolleyes:

Not really cal. i just say what most people would be thinking, no??

Do you like to see your war reparations go to other players from other tribes?

Specially after you did all the work of breaking htem down??

DeletedUser

I know. =P

Though I'm thinking you only needed to push the rotten walls down and the whole thing following. But still, this is entertaining. ^^

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know. =P

Though I'm thinking you only needed to push the rotten walls down and the whole thing following. But still, this is entertaining. ^^

Its what i am here for. Entertainment.

Question becomes, Who is Next?

DeletedUser9021

Lets just be clear... if its former rainbo, ITS OURS>

To kd 64... if your gonna be nobling our targets, (mail us for our existing list) then i would be very careful... cause we are not done with them yet.

Would you mind telling our allies that? I have some nubcake nobling a target I've cleared. I could tell him to huggle a pony, but if truth be told I feel like catting the sh*t out of him first.