Phoenix Reborn

Mick876

Looking to start recruiting for the Next Phoenx. Gonna be looking for a Church world, with pally and bonus villages.

Looking for people to join. Co-players, etc. Sometime this summer. Got a handful from existing phoenx, will be looking to add more talent.

Pm me or post here for interest.

pajuno

Don't bother showing interest if your not going to be active, and you refuse to be aggressive when it comes to farming.

Mick876

Phoenix means, in a way, rebirth. No?

Well no, Phoenix is a bird. We are on w30, where we came from the ashes of W6. But when we win that world, we will be coming from the ashes of W30.

More than likely we will just be called Phoenix, but this will be our second world, so its the Phoenix been reborn. Re as it's the second birth.

DeletedUser

So is Mick, Phoenix's symbolise a lot, though most people don't recognise that fact. They are my favourite mythological creature...

But anywho;

Don't bother showing interest if your not going to be active, and you refuse to be aggressive when it comes to farming.

How is one aggressive in farming? I mean, you either farm or you don't; seeing as you are being aggressive if you farm..

Mick876

Well you can have players who farm the barbs but don't have the courage to clear the bigger players in there 15x15.

silvereclipes

hush with the farming I am getting dizzy from the farming on 30 as it is to see more talk of farming :icon_eek: an lets call it raiding an pillaging instead sounds way better then farming. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well you can have players who farm the barbs but don't have the courage to clear the bigger players in there 15x15.

And yet, isn't it nice not having those bigger players quit early so you can noble them? Besides, what else are barbs for but to farm from, I mean why should I go clear a 'bigger player' when it'll cost me valuable lc? Especially when I can wait, build up by being 'cowardly' and farming barbs and smaller players, then noble the big ones?

Mick876

And yet, isn't it nice not having those bigger players quit early so you can noble them? Besides, what else are barbs for but to farm from, I mean why should I go clear a 'bigger player' when it'll cost me valuable lc? Especially when I can wait, build up by being 'cowardly' and farming barbs and smaller players, then noble the big ones?

Calmir stop trying to start a argument over nothing. Are you seriously telling me you are not going to clear the majority of players in your 15x15? If you are starting in the core, yes letting one grow but letting several grow? Stop been a noob.

The reason why i said agressive at farming, is because you do have players who either are scared to take on players the same size of them or hardly farm.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Calmir stop trying to start a argument over nothing. Are you seriously telling me you are not going to clear the majority of players in your 15x15? If you are starting in the core, yes letting one grow but letting several grow? Stop been a noob.

The reason why i said agressive at farming, is because you do have players who either are scared to take on players the same size of them or hardly farm.

I'd rather like to think of this as a discussion on fleshing out the advertised tribe - not an argument, after-all one must ensure they meet the appropriate criteria. Alas, I don't think I'm made to be an aggressive farmer.

And I never said I wouldn't clear players in my 15x15, I just wouldn't go and clear 'larger' ones so I can be an 'aggressive farmer'. Not to mention, a specific location on a world was never indicated. Besides why wouldn't I let several grow? For one, I like nobling, and two I'd rather have my lc to farm with, not waste it on clearing some player I can noble later.

Personally, I'd recommend getting rid of the "when it comes to farming". An aggressive player would make sense naturally..

Mick876

Pajuno is the one who decides who is joinging the pre-made not me. If you want to join then give him a mail :icon_wink: