Phoenix Reborn

King Matt II

I farm my 30x30 usually, if not more.

That cuts off all 'bigger' players from getting sufficient resources to become a threat. So I have no reason to clear them and make them restart/quit when they could keep building for me. Does that make me a weak farmer? :(

Mick876

I farm my 30x30 usually, if not more.

That cuts off all 'bigger' players from getting sufficient resources to become a threat. So I have no reason to clear them and make them restart/quit when they could keep building for me. Does that make me a weak farmer? :(

No one said it did. But the fact you farmed out of your 15x15 in my eyes makes you an aggressive farmer.

King Matt II

Yay! Aggressive farmer! >;)

Still dislike Churches though. >_>

And by weak farmer I meant I, like Calmir, don't clear all the bigger players. :p

Mick876

With churchs you have to think where you noble. Can't just go nobling anywhere.

King Matt II

I prefer to noble outside my 15x15 for my first ennoblement.

DeletedUser51929

I like to be right be side myself so I'm not lonly anymore =]

King Matt II

Good point, but I usually have my whole 15x15 as Personal Allies, so I have company anyway. :D

DeletedUser51929

I only choose the biggest for safety :p then get them >:D befor they get me XD

King Matt II

I invite them to my tribe before they get me. :D

Tribal hugs ftw!

DeletedUser

So Mick at what point are you going to quit your original account in w50 and move to a bigger account? Im surprised you didnt just sit out a couple months and wait for someone to had you an already started account. You act like you helped build Phoenix when in reality the account you are using was already there and was already a decent size. Same goes for w6, ur account was too small so you got a bigger account...quite ironic to me. Wish i lazy and such a great player to take someone elses work and keep building upon it. Still room in that pre-made?

Mick876

So Mick at what point are you going to quit your original account in w50 and move to a bigger account? Im surprised you didnt just sit out a couple months and wait for someone to had you an already started account. You act like you helped build Phoenix when in reality the account you are using was already there and was already a decent size. Same goes for w6, ur account was too small so you got a bigger account...quite ironic to me. Wish i lazy and such a great player to take someone elses work and keep building upon it. Still room in that pre-made?

The account on W30 was 190k when i took over, i have built it up to 4 million points.

Also when my account deleted on w6 it was 3.4 million, when i took over Saint100 account it was 3.6 million. So the accounts were the same size.

Next time you try to flame me andrew, how about you actually get your facts straight? Because your post fails as much as this:

user_6929_SQF4CL2W.jpg

Edit: And yes there is places for the pre-made. Though i doubt Pajuno would accept you, after all it has taken you 1 and a half years on W30 to noble 45 villages. Thats just a whole category of fail by itself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The account on W30 was 190k when i took over, i have built it up to 4 million points.

Also when my account deleted on w6 it was 3.4 million, when i took over Saint100 account it was 3.6 million. So the accounts were the same size.

Next time you try to flame me andrew, how about you actually get your facts straight? Because your post fails as much as this

Edit: And yes there is places for the pre-made. Though i doubt Pajuno would accept you, after all it has taken you 1 and a half years on W30 to noble 45 villages. Thats just a whole category of fail by itself.

Mick all i did was ask a simple question and back it up with facts. Because last time i checked people who start worlds dont start with 190k pts...they start with 26 pts. And they also dont jump to larger accounts during the middle of the world....Well the good players dont. And my facts were straight, i put in no numbers and you did in fact jump to a bigger account in w6 and you did inherit a large account(at that stage in the world) on w30. And dont worry Mick any tribe that has you in it i would prefer to not be in...Just so happens that HIRE is where i belong and where i have been for 3 years, you on the other hand are really an outsider in HIRE. I mean you can say you are loyal but didnt you leave HIRE months ago to start a new tribe? Doesnt seem very loyal to me. You shouldnt be called the God of Hire, instead you should be the Nobody of HIRE. Face it you cant refute the points i made, you have taken bigger accounts to advance yourself in worlds and that in itself makes you a shitty player.