Phoenix Reborn

Mick876

I'll deal with you in game wicked. If you want to talk smack then i expect you to back it up. But i have a feeling you don't have the balls.

DeletedUser

He may have gotten other accounts that were higher points, but what he has done with the accounts and how much he has built them up is what counts, and that is what makes Mick a good player. I'm sure he could build his way up from the start if he really wanted too..but thats just my 2 cents on the matter...

DeletedUser

Points and size of the account are not the only things important. What do you do with those accounts are much more important, as far as I know. Mick has had one of the top ennoblements in Hire/~OR.D~ war. Now this does show activity, he is skilled player and there is no doubt about it. Well its not just me saying, there are facts out on those stats.

You also cannot deny the fact that, mick got those big accounts even bigger. I am atm just speaking about W6, just to clarify. He also has similar accounts on W30 as he has on W6. He has proven to most players, his skills says it all.

S1cky Dutch

Me > Mick, Mick > Wicked, a fact!:p

Mick is an awesome player, I would prefer not to face him on w30, think I speak for most ppl in phoenx:p

DeletedUser

Don't glorify him so much, I can see his ego growing already :p

He might be an awesome player, but all players can get nobled, no matter how awesome they are ;)

Mick876

I never said i was un-nobable. I never said i was awesome. But i do defend my achievements on my accounts, yes on W30 i took it over when it was 190k, but at the time this was small for a account. Same goes for the saint100 account, yet i have built them both up to big accounts. Not by eating intribe or barbs but by nobling the enemy. On w30 i believe 80% of my villages came from the enemy. Now to have a player such as wicked try to suggest someone else did all the work and i have waltzed in and took all the credit over a personal grudge is pathetic.

I'm not going to take part in his mud slinging, idc what he thinks of me. I have said if he wants to talk smack then he better back it up, he is yet to do anything in game.

DeletedUser

Well, I don't think it matters when you start using an account as long as you you move forward with the account, and you've increased the exponentially Mick, but tbh, this should probably be discussed in-game, might make people think that HIRE is unstable atm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know mick, I was just joking around. I know you've done great with those accounts.

DeletedUser

I never said i was un-nobable. I never said i was awesome. But i do defend my achievements on my accounts, yes on W30 i took it over when it was 190k, but at the time this was small for a account. Same goes for the saint100 account, yet i have built them both up to big accounts. Not by eating intribe or barbs but by nobling the enemy. On w30 i believe 80% of my villages came from the enemy. Now to have a player such as wicked try to suggest someone else did all the work and i have waltzed in and took all the credit over a personal grudge is pathetic.

I'm not going to take part in his mud slinging, idc what he thinks of me. I have said if he wants to talk smack then he better back it up, he is yet to do anything in game.

He did very well with saint100 account. it's becoming quite big, while at some point it was much smaller then mine. He took around 1000caps on or.d. i don't think it's much seen that someone takes 1000caps on 1 tribe.

silvereclipes

he is on 30 with abbas in dinglenuts so laughing at poor dom in a account named dinglenuts :lol:

silvereclipes

lol i have had some strange ones over the years mostly dark an scary names that would give nightmares to my enemies.

DeletedUser106526

0.o i want in this. Shame no one knows me, i played world 6 til the end, and only showed my glory in the last 6 months, by which time you frikkin noobs LEFT ! and i was stuck with some loooseerrrss.... who were old and boring. anyway if you want more contact me on my skype. Pepsi-Pepper

i cant say anything in these forums :(