Pics for Betrayl

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

me has heard that there be some real scum out in these waters that betray there tribe by divulging info for nude pics from people in other tribes.

Me want ye scurvy dogs to stand up and admit ye Benidict Arnold and fess up and apoligize to ye tribe.

And then let us know if thepics were worth it.. LMAo.....

And me know some of ye that have got them... dont make me name names.. come forth and tell the truth....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser247

did you have too much to drink again, or are you being serious?

DeletedUser

Aye.. me be drinking .. that where the story be told. but this be true... isnt that right KingKev? er..... um.....me mean.. um..... where did me RUM!! go?

DeletedUser

Aye.. thank... *hic* fer ye RUM...

me wonders if King Kev want to talk about the nude pics he got... me very intereested to see what he has to say... me also want to know...*hic*..... if any other scallywag will fess up to letting out some secrets to get nudie pics...Muhahahahaha... *hic*

me likes a good cyber every now and again.. *hic*.... what makes it funnier it be for some secrets that can just be lies... LMAO..*hic* not sure what worse.. the Benedick Arnold.. or the hooker that did it.. LMAO

DeletedUser

The thought of seeing nude pics of most of the people here is likely to empty my stomach rather than induce any passing of info lol.

DeletedUser

LMAo.. aye.... why me wanted to ask if it was realy worth it...me know the wench that be giving out the pics. Just want to see if the people involved would be man enough to say they did it before me have to post the wenches Black Book list of "johns" she ha'e serviced. LMAO

FYI... me only know the wench and not cause she gave me pics... me has no info anyway.. me King of the Noobs :)

DeletedUser

i smell something fishy going on here, or is that just you travis :p

DeletedUser

Travis, if you knew Kev at all you'd know he would never be involved in that. Your fishing for names and hoping you get lucky based on what players are on what k.

I know of who you speak, and found it pathetic that she'd snared several large or influential players that way. Just goes to show you that people can be massive idiots.

Your attempt here to fish out the name, though, is equally pathetic. Kev is a family man and has a son who plays here, too. You've really dipped into the depths of scum to put him in a position where he may have to explain that type of thing to his wife or child.

Get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright, any discussion of nude pictures is stopping here. Any more posted anywhere else is going to be an instant infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.