Picture Fest

DeletedUser52670

We all enjoy a good PnP, we all enjoy flaming each other, and we all enjoy whopping out our trump card pictures of a Lolcat using l33t speak. I have a collection of some of the funnier pictures i've seen around the internet but would like to see some of your favourites and add them to my list. Any funny pics you see around, post them here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't really have any funny pics. There is one I always get a laugh out of, I forget what it was now though... >_>

DeletedUser

Well unknown.... since you've been gone the world can pretty much be summed up with one picture...

[SPOIL]
wombat_wideweb__470x276,0.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

This is one of my favourites. Though an oldie, its quite funny I find.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

And a close second:

commonsense.jpg
When I was getting my lift-truck certification they actually showed this picture (not the demotivational form) as what kind of stupid things you should never do with a lift-truck :lol:

DeletedUser

When I was getting my lift-truck certification they actually showed this picture (not the demotivational form) as what kind of stupid things you should never do with a lift-truck :lol:

lol, it must have been taken after the one time I got fork-lift certification.

DeletedUser

lol, it must have been taken after the one time I got fork-lift certification.

lol.

On that note, I was up at the Port of Brisbane for Geography, and that fail pic I posted they actually used, and I couldn't help but chuckle.