Pink Unicorns vs Faux

DeletedUser114954

6CXG5eu.gif

Pink are a group of friends in a tribe which has been flitting around the top 5 for a month or so now, who are organised myself (Incomings-) and Callum (.Smiler) after leaving Fade under leadership which was frankly rubbish. We lead this group of players who I have no doubt in, and who I am sure will lay every troop down and give every village for one another. We may not have the best players or the biggest accounts but organisation is everything, and with some allies who we look to work closely with, we believe we can make a serious impact on this world.

I'm sure it may have come to many of your attention that W86 has finally become interesting. Yes, all has become interesting bar a few tribes who are seemingly sitting back and watching their 'friends' go to war.

Anyway, I'm Charlie, co-duke of Pink Unicorns (yes, I did think of the name, and before you make any inappropriate comments what's wrong with unicorns and Pink?), and we have, yes, declared on Faux, who are to my approximations 2.36026616 times bigger than us - to anyone normal that's about 2 and a half times larger than us.

So you may be asking yourself: 'Why on Earth does a smaller tribe declare on a big one?'
Simply enough, we are squished and after certain Faux players thinking that they could attempt to take what they wanted when they wanted, we thought, f*** it, let's shred them.

Faux have admitted to having a weak leadership for some time now, and CD is now in charge; the mass kicking which took place a few days ago, but hey ho here we go. I'm not going to slate anyone, but I hope that Faux will eventually see past the few egotistical players they carry amongst their ranks, who are all gob and have no real ability; I mean, some accounts are just woeful in that tribe.

Alas, here I throw you forward to face the Gods of the Unicorn, who are mighty fine and fantastic. If you wish to end this misery that you will now be entering until you're gone you may accept the surrender clause:

1. You must gift all villages to the one holy Unicorn God.
2. Darren gets eaten by the unicorns and all 'kind regards' from here onwards can go suck some unicorn horn.
3. The Unicorn God must be worshipped forever.

Shhhhhuuuuunnnnnnn-charlie-the-unicorn-lovers-10909793-567-510.jpg

Thankyou, enjoy and feel free to comment. Fight with love and passion.

-Charlie

P.S. - Those of you who are claiming a hug, or whatever can head home. We are not working with DA, so get your facts right.
P.P.S. - 7-0.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100230

2. Darren gets eaten by the unicorns and all 'kind regards' from here onwards can go suck some unicorn horn.

Dont do that :(
FEED ME MORE :D

Nyc one Charlie :)

Psihic

Well, since you guys declared together with SECRET you are combined bigger the Faux. There goes the two and a half times blabla down the drain.

And you are already dead. Whipped will internall you all !!

DeletedUser117934

Better PnP than anantrocks :p Same here, good luck to all and I hope we can have some good battles. World has been far too boring up until now.

P.S. I won't surrender, but I'll worship the unicorn god

DeletedUser41667

Now this will be interesting no doubt Nathan and Charlie will have PINK well organised as per usual

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol wow Darren gets a lot of hate some understandable other forms of hate just pointless and pitiful.

Lol come on Charlie at least give me a mention not just the 'kind regards' guy. Im sure others will vouch for me and say I'm a polar opposite to Darren.

Good luck to both sides and congrats on taking my satellite villages ;) when I get the go ahead and secret lay off ill be counterattacking.

'Kind regards
Asif'

Just for you Charlie! Haha

DeletedUser118341

Fair effort. Atleast you put time into the pnp unlike SECRET.

Good luck to you.

But yeh, as someone has pointed out. You aren't smaller in the slightest. Faux are smaller due to the 2v1.

And I think everyone will agree, old leadership was trash :lol:

Nice effort, lets see what the coming month begins :)

DeletedUser112260

Thus far after the first op from both sides:

Side 1:
Tribes: Pink
Side 2:
Tribes: Faux

Timeframe: 28/04/2016 09:00:00 to 01/05/2016 22:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 5
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103,788
Side 2: 42,983
Difference: 60,805

chart

And overall war:
Side 1:
Tribes: Pink, SECRET, BC!
Side 2:
Tribes: Faux

Timeframe: 28/04/2016 09:00:00 to 01/05/2016 20:00:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 8
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192,896
Side 2: 70,932
Difference: 121,964

chart

Psihic

Kinda slow war.

I reckon this works in Faux favour.

I bet the declaring tribes saw Faux as this inactive vulnerable giant that will get rekt if they declare. The longer it lasts and the slower it is the more it will wear on the "anti Faux coalition" morale.

Plans aint working out boys ?

.Smiler

Kinda slow war.

I reckon this works in Faux favour.

I bet the declaring tribes saw Faux as this inactive vulnerable giant that will get rekt if they declare. The longer it lasts and the slower it is the more it will wear on the "anti Faux coalition" morale.

Plans aint working out boys ?

If this really was Faux's best thought up plan it is not going to work, the coming weeks will show just how small Faux really is.

DeletedUser

I don't know that out-nobling your opponents at 3-1 is a morale killer?

DeletedUser

This world may have been slow and boring for you, but that doesn't reflect overall. Just because you finally started fighting doesn't mean anything. :)

TCO has been fighting since this world started. Not been boring for us.

Faux apparently fell apart at first signs of danger. Let's see how Pink does. Good luck.

DeletedUser112260

since I posted it has become 15-6.

We are winning this war, so I don't think we'll be losing any morale anytime soon. Faux obviously won't just accept the beating and disband, we give them much more credit than that. A drawn out war might work to Faux's advantage though, they have a much deeper backline and can replenish easier (being 2.36 times bigger and all).

Maybe Faux will focus on SECRET instead :p and maybe SECRET will run an op soon. This war is just beginning after all

DeletedUser

Well Pink also warred tiny tribes to pad their war stats.

You are now fighting an opponent that is a REAL war. Hence why I said good luck. I hope to see you do well.

Psihic

since I posted it has become 15-6.

We are winning this war, so I don't think we'll be losing any morale anytime soon. Faux obviously won't just accept the beating and disband, we give them much more credit than that. A drawn out war might work to Faux's advantage though, they have a much deeper backline and can replenish easier (being 2.36 times bigger and all).

Maybe Faux will focus on SECRET instead :p and maybe SECRET will run an op soon. This war is just beginning after all

They war 3 tribes. They are smaller. This argument is invalid.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This world may have been slow and boring for you, but that doesn't reflect overall. Just because you finally started fighting doesn't mean anything. :)

TCO has been fighting since this world started. Not been boring for us.

Faux apparently fell apart at first signs of danger. Let's see how Pink does. Good luck.

The first signs of danger? Didn't Faux take out PD who were the rank 1 tribe for most of this world? :icon_rolleyes: